Halloween Feast

3rd person POV

Bella woke up to a little metal monster that loves to scream in people's ears when they are asleep, this little monster was the alarmclock on Bellas night stand, "No not this early again." Bella groaned as she turned off the alarm. She quickly got dressed into her new gryffindor robes before waking Hermione "Hermione wake up." Bella said as she shook Hermione a little "What is it Bella?"
asked Hermione yawning "It's time for breakfast." Bella said as she exited the girls dormitory and making her way towards the great hall. She stepped off of the stairs and stopped when she saw Peeves the poltergeist "Awww a little first year what are you doing so early in the morning,hmmm?" Peeves asked in his sing song voice "Oh hi Peeves I was just getting breakfast and you?" Bella asked innocently "Ow, a brave one aren't you most would avoid me." Peeves said as he floated upside down " I think you're funny Peeves why would I avoid you?" Bella asked tilting her head in confusion "Ow, someone else thinks my joke's are funny, a partner in crime perhaps?" Peeves asked "Sorry Peeves but if you want to tell me about your pranks then you can come to me but I can't help you." Bella said with a pout "So what's your name anyway little firsty?" Peeves asked looking happy "Bella." She said "So see you arou-" she tried to say before professor Quirrel came around the corner and spotted her.

Bella POV

'Oh no no no no.' I thought as a shiver went down my spine as he looked at me "Bye!" I said to Peeves as I began to run the different derection. I stopped at the great hall me having used a hidden passageway to avoid professor Quirrel, I walked in and sat down at the gryffindor table next to Hermione "Where were you?" Hermione asked looking at my tired form "Avoiding someone." I simply said turning towards my pumkin juice "Yeah you know what I'm not hungry." I said as I pushed my food away as I looked at Ron eating. I stood up and grabbed my charms book and headed to the charms classroom.

During charms I sat next to Hermione as Ron and Harry sat next to each other, a boy managed to explode his feather and Ron was having a hard time making his feather float "Stop, stop you're saying it wrong it's Lengardeim Leviossa not Lengardeim  Leviosa." Hermione said to Ron "If it's so easy give it a try." Ron said irritated "Very well." Hermione said and preformed the spell correctly earning our house a few points. By the end of charms only two people left without homework Hermione and me.

It was after class and Hermione and me were listening in on Ron and Harry's conversation "It's Leviossa not Leviosa." Ron said imitating Hermione's voice, Hermione ran past them and accidentally hit Ron's shoulder doing so "I think she heard you." Harry said "Ron you should be ashamed of yourself." I said in a harsh voice as I ran after Hermione. The rest of the day Hermione was crying in the girls bathroom with me comforting her, even if I'm only nine I know how to handle such situations. After a while I checked the time on my hello kitty watch "Hermione it's time for the Halloween feast." I said still hearing sobs coming from the stall "Hermione come on let's go to our dormitory and I will grab us some icecream from the kitchens (Fred and George showed her where they are.) does that sound good, I understand that you don't want to go to the feast." I said as she opened the stall "Thank you." Hermione said wipping her eyes on her sleeve, Hermione suddenly backed away from me so I turned around to see a massive troll coming into the bathroom. I quickly stepped back "Hermione hel-" I tried to say 'help' before it crushed the stalls and raised its club "Bella get ba-" Hermione tried to warn me but to late the troll swung it's club. I was launched across the bathroom hitting the wall with a sickening Crack! and there was a dent in the wall, I slid off the wall as I yelled in pain everything hurt so much, Harry and Ron came in distracting the troll and they managed to knock him out I can't remember everything because I kept blacking out then I heard Hermione's voice "I'm sorry professor Mc Gonegoal." Hermione said "H-Have y-..you for..gotten about me?" I coughed lifting my head weakly, everyone gasped and my father ran to me and picked me up "Bella what has happe-" he said as my ears began wringing and I started to close my eyes "BELLA DON'T YOU DARE CLOSE YOUR EYES, LOOK AT ME!" Father shouted while he ran down the hallway shaking me "I'll try..." I said as he ran towards the hospitalwing doors.