Quidditch

It's been a day since Bella was attacked by the troll. She has fully recovered and has been attending her classes like normal but she was now very curious about the troll incident. So far Bella has been exceeding in Transfiguration, Potions, Charms, Defence Against the Dark Arts (She is avoiding eye contact with Professor Quirrel) and History of Magic. She, Harry, Ron and Hermione have become the best of friends with eachother and Bella has begun practicing flying on a broom with Harry's broom and she was actually amazing on a broom stick. Tomorrow was going to be Harry's first Quiddich match and it was against Slytherin and of course Bella was excited about it but her father not so much.

Bella POV

"Bella I mean it when I say Quiddich is dangerous." Father said "But father it's only the bluger's that try to harm you." I said as I finished a potion "And I'm finished, why did you give me detention again?" I asked sighing "Because you nearly got yourself killed by that troll." Father said with a huff "Fine but can I go to the match tomorrow, please?" I asked him making puppy eyes "Fine but just promise me you won't do something stupid." Father said chuckling "I promise but I have to go bye Father." I said/yelled as I exited his office heading to the Gryffindor common room. I hummed 'Hold On by Chord Overstreet' as I walked through a hallway, I stopped when I saw Mrs. Norris "Hello girl where's Mr.Filtch?" I said as I picked her up and noticed she was limping "Aww you poor girl, you're hurt." I said turning around heading to Filtchs office, I rounded a corner and found Filtch "What are doing with my Mrs.Norris?" he asked looking angry "Mr.Filtch she's hurt I wanted to give her back to you." I said putting Mrs.Norris in Filtchs arms and leaving. As I finished changing into my pj's I walked over to Freddy who was attempting to climb the curtains of the window "Freddy it's bedtime." I said picking him up setting him on his little bed putting a blanket over him "And tomorrow we are going to be at Harry's quidditch match." I said as I turned off my light.

Dream:

I was running in a forest along side a stag , otter, golden retriever and a cheshire cat, we were running from a mysterious shadow. It blocked our way and muttered incoherent words and a flash of green light.

"NO!" I screamed as I bolted upright as my alarm went off, I looked around and realized I was safe as my heartbeat returned to normal "It was just a dream." I said to myself "Sorry Freddy." I said as Freddy climbed onto my bed curling up on my pillow, I quickly got ready for my lessons and went to the great hall. After lessons I ran to my dormitory to get Freddy for the quidditch match, As I went to the stands I made sure Freddy was hidden in my cloak "Hey Ron, hey Hermione." I said sitting between them "Hey Bella I thought you weren't coming." Ron said looking at me "Father changed his mind so I can watch the match now." I said rapping my gryffindor scarf around my neck "And I wouldn't miss this for the world." "I'm glad you could come." Hermione said smiling. I was watching the game when I see Harry's broom jerking around, it looked like someone was trying to throw him off "What's happening to Harry?" I asked
"I don't know. You don't think one of the Slytherin's are doing this?" Ron asks "No, they can't. Nothing can interfere with a broomstick except powerful dark magic." Hagrid say's
"We need to help Harry." I said as Hermione gasped handing Ron her binoculars "Look at Snape he's muttering." I quickly took the binoculars from Ron. I looked at father and noticed he was muttering but then I saw Hermione go under the stand where father sat and his robes lit on with a little fire "Well there goes those robes." I said as Harry dived and landed looking as if he was going to be sick before spitting the snitch out "Harry Potter has caught the snitch, Gryffindor wins!" The commentator announced.

Time skip

I laid in my bed thinking 'Did father try to hurt Harry or not...I'm so confused!!' before falling asleep with Freddy on my pillow.