Tension

By dinner, the boys had calmed but still said nothing to each other. Olive was late for some reason. Aziel sat awkwardly beside Avvie, quietly picking at his food with his head down. Avvie say smiling, trying to brighten the mood a bit with no success. Olive finally came down the stairs, tripping over her own feet. Az looked up, relief obvious on his face. She took the  open spot between Az and Keil.
"Hey princess." Keil said, turning his head slightly as a small sly grin tugged at the corners of his mouth.
Olive blushed. With a giggle she said a simple "hi" and started eating. The tension is the room was heavy, nobody really knowing what to say. Olive couldn't sit still. The air felt thick and suffocating. It felt like an eternity had passed before Keirian silently stood, washed his dishes, and left. 
"Is he okay?" Olive asked.
Avvie nodded. "He'll be fine." 
"What about you Keil? You good?" Olive asked gently.
"Just dandy princess." He replied with a smile.
For just a moment she saw a sad expression in that smile, but it was gone as quick as it came.
"Are you okay Ollie?" Aziel asked.
She nodded, but her expression was serious. 
"What are we going to do about Cael?" She said, her eyes still focused on the table.
The others tensed, falling completely silent.
"I...I don't know." Avvie said.
"Kick his ass." Keil growled.

--------------

Another short one but it's all I got. Working on getting my brain back into writing cause i have plenty of time for it now.