ıllıllı chapter one ıllıllı

{•------» let's play! «------•}

"GODDAMN IT!" you yelled loudly, watching as your entire house got blown up by a creeper. you stuck your finger up at the screen before quickly covering your mouth, hoping that nobody would hear you. everyone was supposedly outside, having fun in the extreme rain, but you weren't exactly the biggest fan of stormy weather. that didn't mean you kept your window shut though; you enjoyed listening to the sound of rain against trees and your window. it was somewhat soothing, and although you prefered it when the sun was out, this was cool too.

thankfully, you'd bought your ps4 and minecraft with you to school, otherwise you'd be bored stiff. 

watching the screen, you sighed when you realised you'd have to rebuild your house all over again because of some stupid green mob that decided to ruin your day. just as you began to rebuild, you heard a noise.

BANG

eyes flickering from the screen to the wall, you realised that somebody was knocking at your door incredibly loudly, and you quickly paused the game. you got up from your brown bean bag and wandered over, opening it a crack. 

there in front of you was the familiar ash-blonde you'd been hoping not to see. if anyone was to make fun of you for playing a 'child's game', it would be katsuki bakugo, and of course, he was the one at your door. 

"hello," you smiled, stepping outside. his crimson red eyes glared at you, and his arms were crossed. you pursed your lips and scratched behind your ear. "so... what's up?"

"why the fuck are you yelling so loudly?!" he shouted, louder than what you were earlier. face-palming and going pink in the cheeks, you shrugged.

"that wasn't me," you lied, and he raised his eyebrows.

"do you think i'm fucking stupid?" he asked, and you shook your head, hoping he wouldn't blow your face off. "what are you even doing?"

"playing a game," you said, eyebrows furrowed. "what, has bakubro gone blind in his later years?"

"never say that again," he sighed, and you laughed, glad he wasn't in a super bad mood. surprisingly, he softened a little when it was just the two of you, but when he was around everyone else, he treated you the same as them. he had a similar relationship with kirishima, so you just guessed you were both good friends. which was lucky. "what are you playing, dumbass?"

"none of your business," you said, slowly shutting the door. you hoped he'd leave so you could play minecraft on your own, but he just pushed right in, trapping your toe under the door. "OUCH, YOU ASSHOLE!"

"shouldn't put your toe in front of the fucking door then, dumbass," he shrugged, glancing over at you. you were hopping around, foot in hand while you tried to blow on your red toe. "that won't help."

"well what do you want me to do?" you asked him, slamming your door and wandering over. he looked at your screen and scoffed.

"isn't that a kid's game?" he mocked, and you glared. "you play a fucking kid's game?"

"you really wanna go there, do you?" you asked, getting to your full height and staring him down, despite still being a whole head shorter than him. he raised an eyebrow at you and rolled his eyes.

he then stole your controller and leaned against the wall, scoffing at the mess the creeper had made. you tried to take the controller back, but he just held it high, ignoring your pathetic punches and complaints. "you're awful at this game."

"i thought it was just a 'kid's game'," you sighed, and he looked down at you, slightly embarrassed that he'd got emersed in such a game. 

"it is, dumbass," he said, throwing your controller onto the bed. "now shut up, while i try to sleep."

"it's literally 7pm," you laughed, and he glared at you. "this early?"

"whatever, just don't talk to me, dumbass," he snapped, and as an awesome idea popped into your head, you picked up a second controller from under your bed quickly. he was already half-way down the corridor when you shouted for him to come back. he turned and glared. "what do you want now!?"

"play minecraft with me?" you smiled innocently, and he wrinkled his nose. 

"fuck no, i'm not playing some childish game with a dumbass like you," he shouted back, but you were determined to get him to play with you. it'd be fun, right? 

"whoever gets diamonds first wins?" you asked, knowing that if it was some sort of competition, he'd play. he froze, and indeed, a very obvious smirk appeared on his tanned face. 

"i'd win," he said confidently, crossing his arms over his broad chest and shrugging. "i don't know how it would be a competition."

"hah, as if you'd win," you laughed awkwardly, holding a remote in each hand. "try me, katsuki bakugo!"

his smirk turned to a scowl, and eventually, he stormed over, snatching a remote from your hand. "whatever. but i'm leaving when it turns to nine."

"sure!" you smiled, glancing at your watch. two hours of playing minecraft with bakugo, someone just as explosive as a creeper.

this was going to be fun.

edit, 22/01/20: lmao i changed the gamer girl line because everyone, including myself, hated it :)))