Part 1?

Before I start- please listen to the linked song, as it is shiny so you know how he is singing it. It's a bit hard to describe how he sings and write his actions at the same time.

Jemaine Clement - Shiny (Moana)|https://youtu.be/93lrosBEW-Q]

NOT EDITED

————

Third POV

The girl was with Maui, having witnessed Moana falling to her death after she fell on Maui, she didn't really want to deal with it. She was a little bit surprised that Maui said she would be dead by now, she was confused since he seemed not to care about her. And he ultimately left the [h|c] haired girl alone. She quickly stumbled after Maui. She felt a bit empty as well as she felt exposed since her eyes could attract monsters. Why? Because her eyes were a shiny gold colour. It was an unusual colour and she didn't know why she had it. She never knew who were her real parents, but she was adopted by an older couple when they found her that day on the beach in the basket. The older couple took her in as their own, and they told her that she was adopted when she turned sixteen. Which was about a year ago. She got snapped out of her thoughts when Maui called for her.

As they travelled through Lalotai they came across all sorts of creatures, which Maui battled himself because the girl was pretty useless when it came to fighting. She was trying to stay out of the demigod's way while he fought. She was glad that he just didn't use her as a distraction for monsters. Once they came across something that looked like a cave, she was a little amazed at the shape. As it looked like some shells, once they came to the entrance both of them noticed Moana, and hear her speak of Maui's hook. Maui went behind her and prolonged the word 'Yeah' while [Y|N] just stood behind them, looking around awkwardly. She heard the small yelp of pain as Moana kicked Maui in the face and then apologized. [H|c] haired girl sat down on the ground and looked as Maui and Moana discussed something until Maui made her the bait. Moana was dressed up with seashells and she had the drum sort of thing. It was funny to [Y|N] but due kept it to herself as this was a serious issue at hand.

"Wow, the shiny glittery cave." Moana started while banging on the drum. Not really trying or convinced that she had to do all that. But nevertheless, she continued. "Just like me... It is covered in sparkly treasure... Sparkle sparkle... Sparkle." She said at one point whipping her head around a bit causing for her hair to do the same. She was talking boredly, not really wanting to take a part in this. Maui emerged slightly from behind the rock, put his one hand near his mouth as if he would whisper something. His hair was tied in a bun. "You are not selling it." He said and removed his hand, Moana turned around to look at the demigod. "This is stupid..! I'm just gonna walk up and get it..!" She whispers yelled at Maui while pointing with her hand at the fish hook that lied on the centre of the pile of the treasure. Which was pretty big and it was shiny, except for Maui's hook on top of it. "You go up there he will kill you, just stick to the plan," Maui said and hid behind the rock a bit more. To his words, Moana hit the drum multiple times. [Y|N] was watching from her hiding place, she was quiet as she didn't want to mess up their plan. She sort of felt left out but it was an okay plan. She was confused as to why Maui didn't use her as bait due to her eyes, but she wasn't complaining that she wasn't bait. After Moana hit the drum Maui emerged again. "Oh when he shows up to keep him distracted ehm make him talk about himself, he loves bragging about how great he is." After Maui finished he went back to his hiding place. Moana was a bit uncertain but she opened her mouth to protest. "You two must get along so well," Sue said and hit the drum again and turned around a bit to walk. Maui again emerged from his hiding place. "Well, not since I ripped off his leg." He said and shrugged like it was nothing. Moana stopped moving and had a surprised look on her face. "You ripped off his le-.." She said but stopped since she could not see Maui anymore. "Maui?" She whispered his name but no one answered. The ground below her moved but when she looked down she noticed it was something as it moved up, she slipped off but something caught her in the air. The thing moved her in front of giant crabs face. She didn't say anything for now. "Uh uh uh uh hu, what have we here~?" It said with a little lighter tone at the end of its sentence. Moana gasped. "It's sparkly... Shinyy... Wait a minute.." The giant crab said as it reeled its head back seeming as it realized something. It throws Moana in the air, releasing her from the shiny stuff before it caught her again between her waist with its pincer, to which Moana let out a small yell when she was thrown. Once it caught her it pulled her a bit closer. "Ughh, it's a humaan... What are you doing down here in the realm.. of The Monst... Just pick an eye babe, I can't... I can't concentrate on what I'm saying if you keep.. Yep, pick one... Pick one." It said as Moana was looking from and to both of his eyes as they moved. The giant crab expressed its displeasure. "You are funny-looking thing aren't you." It said as it used it's another leg to touch her necklace to which Moana quickly pulled it back. " Don't! That's my grandmas!" She said in defence. "That's my grandma... I ate my grandma!! And it took a week cuz she was absolutely humongous, why are you here?" It asked as it moved forward but a cry from Maui's fail to jump on its shell made The crab suspicious and it started moving its eyes to see what it was but Moan stopped it. "Cuz you're amazing! And we mortar have heard of the tale of the crab... Who became a legend... And... And I had to know how you became soo crab-ulous..?" She said trying to distract him as Maui got up from the spot from where he jumped. "Are you just trying to get me to talk about myself." It said suspiciously at Moana as its head moved closer to her. [Y|N] was watching from a safe distance and hidden from the sight. "Because if you are... I will gladly do so! In song form!" It said and threw a shiny shell up towards the opening in the ceiling in the water. Moana was confused at this.