Sheriff Madness Combat( enemy)

The sheriff is hank primary target during episodes 2 and 3. His weapon of choice is the PPK and he wears what appears to be a bowler hat with a long and bent brim. It is unknown why hank wants to kill him. However, in Madness Interactive, the player seeks to kill the sheriff because he stole his pie, but was later stated by Krinkles that this only applied to the game. He is shown somewhat of a coward, preferring to flee and let his minions, along with his bodyguard, Jesus, attack Hank rather than fighting himself.

Appearance:

Madness Combat 2: Redeemer

The beginning of Madness Redeemer stated that "There was a man sought the sheriff". Using the sheriff tracker, hank managed to locate the sheriff and prepare for a surprise attack. When hank broke into the building, the sheriff fired at him and fled. In the next room, hank again encounters the sheriff, who shoots at hank twice but missed and runs into the elevator. The sheriff is not seen again until the end. He ran into his office and took cover behind his desk. Hank quickly dispatched his guards and when the sheriff tries to shoot his foes, Hank immediately disarmed him, and left him surrendering. However, before hank could pull the trigger, Jesus came in and shot him in the head, sparing the sheriff for the episode. The episode ended with the moral"Don't shoot the sheriff".

Madness Combat 3: Avenger

After being given a second chance, hank continued to pursue the sheriff. When the sheriff saw this, he activated the Improbility Drive to kill hank. Like the previous episode, the sheriff only appears at the end of the episode. After killing all of the sheriff guards, hank corned the unarmed sheriff in front of the elevator. However, Jesus once again snuck up behind hank and stabbed him through the chest. This time however, hank did not give up so easily. He shot Jesus with a shotgun, ran Jesus sword into the sheriff chest, and blasted off the sheriff face with his shotgun just before he died.

Madness Combat 4: Apotheosis

Although he remained dead in this episode, several posters, parodying his face can be seen.