Dr. Christoff Madness Combat chief researcher

Dr. Christoff is the original identity of Jesus as he appears in the Madness: Project Nexus continuity.  

Madness: Project Nexus

Episode 1.5 is effectively the origin story of Jesus, albeit in a different continuity than the cannon animation. Dr. Christoff used to be the chief scientist of Nevada research 15 years ago. He was in charge of a resurrective cloning project called project nexus, but something went horribly wrong with the experiments, so he defected from the project. He later enlisted the help of an old friend, the eccentric Dr. Hofnarr, whose high-level access granted Dr. Christoff entry into the science tower. In the science tower Dr. Christoff obtained the halo, which gave him the power of levitate, fire Nexus bolts, that disintegrate weaker opponents and to drop projectiles, that deal area damage around Dr. Christoff. In the Solarium, Dr. Christoff fought against and killed Phobos, saying his next catch phrase, "good night phobos". Despite his victory over the Nexus, the narration stated that the savior job is far from over.

Madness combat nexus project 2:

Looking no worse for wear 15 years later, Dr. Christoff is a playable character in project nexus 2. After an initial misunderstanding with hank, christoff and hank team up to destroy the science tower once and for all. Along the way they also join forces with Dr. Holfnarr, however reluctantly. Christoff now sports his Jesus appearance, wearing a white coat with belts and bandages up body, black sunglasses. Some scars can be seen on his head and has a bit more hair. He also wields a S&W 500 and the binary sword, both weapons he wields in the main series.  Much of dr. christoff experiments in the project nexus labs is described though supplemental material through the game, such as dialogue with hank or old emails and the player can search for.