Fear

Hello!  

This chapter was a little short! Sorry, next time I'll do a bigger one.

~~~~

It was another normal day, Shuichi and Kokichi had just returned from work together that Friday and were now waiting for Kaito at their home. They were in the living room, Kokichi was watching tv, resting his head on Saihara's lap, who was reading a book about justice and law.

The three of them agreed to watch a movie together that night, but the fact that Kaito was not home yet was worrying Shuichi. He texted him, asking where he was but Kaito was not answering what worried Shuichi even more. Then he looked on his lap and saw a cute and peaceful Ouma sleeping, it was rare for the little leader to sleep like that but sometimes it happened. He smiled and started playing with Kokichi's hair, stating to himself that everything was fine, and that soon Kaito would be home.

It turned out that Shuichi slept on the sofa with Kokichi waiting. After not long the front door was unlocked and opened, with a smiling and cheerful Kaito "I'm home!" He said entering and closing the door behind him. He went to the living room and saw the two boys sleeping, he smiled and kissed Shuichi's forehead, waking him up "Ah- Kaito, you're here" He gave a small smile "Yeah, sorry waking you" Shuichi then put his hand on Kaito's cheek "It's okay" He pulled him closer, pressing their lips together gently. "That's not fair! I want a kiss too" The two separated and looked at Kokichi "Welcome back, Momota-chan~!"  He said with a smile, getting up from Shuichi's lap.  They both looked at each other and giggled "I still want that kiss" He said pulling Kaito close and giving him a delicate and quick kiss, making Kaito blush a little.  Shuichi just watched the two of them with a small laugh. It passed a while and now the three boys were in pajamas, Well, Ouma wasn't really wearing pajamas, it was just Momota's big hoodie that he was wearing. They had several pillows and covers around their sofa to make them comfortable while watching the movie. Kokichi and Kaito were talking while Shuichi came back with a bucket of popcorn in his hands, sitting in the middle of them on the sofa "Okay, have you chosen the movie we are going to see?" He asked, drawing the attention of the other two "Yes! It's an action movie with a looot of explosions!" Kokichi said "Yeah! I heard it's a really good movie!" Kaito said excited.

The movie was over, Kaito was in the bathroom brushing his teeth, Shuichi and Kokichi were lying on their bed, Kokichi was playing with his hair. Kaito then came back from the bathroom "Hey, Kichi! Make room there, I also want to-" Before finishing his sentence there was a loud noise, Kaito looked out the window and now it had started a heavy rain with thunder and lightning "Wow, that was sudden!" He said looking outside and then closing the window, lying down next to the other two boys "Yeah.. hmm Kichi..? Are you okay?" Shuichi said, looking at Kokichi who without realizing it ended up grabbing Shuichi's arm. Ouma was very afraid of thunders, he never admitted or told anyone about it but it really scared him. "A-ah, yeah! I'm fine my beloved" He said smiling, letting Shuichi's arm go and making room for Kaito to lie down with them.

Kokichi's heart was racing, everything was dark, Momota and Saihara were already asleep and he was trying to control himself not to cry. The rain was getting stronger and the thunder wouldn't stop, Ouma closed his eyes and tried to sleep, but he couldn't. Now he was shaking with fear doing his best not to wake Kaito or Shuichi, which didn't work out very well. There was a really loud thunder and Kokichi couldn't take it, he screamed in fear and ended up waking the other two.

"K-Kokichi?!" Shuichi woke up to Kokichi's cry "What happened?" Momota asked a little surprised, it's not every day that you wake up with Kokichi screaming.  Kaito had now turned on the lights and the two looked at Ouma, who was crying and shivering. "W-What's wrong? Is this because of the rain? Are you scared?" Shuichi asked worriedly, and Kokichi nodded like that, hearing yet another thunder and grabbing Kaito's arm in fear. He started to cry even more, he didn't like to show that fragile side of him but he was very afraid of thunder. Shuichi and Kaito looked at each other and hugged Kokichi, they started whispering sweets nothings in Kokichi's ears to calm him down, which helped. He ended up sleeping hugging both of them, Kaito then looked at Shuichi and gave a small smile "Well, I think he has calmed down now. He is sleeping so peacefully" He whispered, and then Shuichi nodded.

The three of them managed to sleep after hours awake trying to calm Ouma. They were all hugging and sleeping peacefully, for the rest of the night the rain continued but now they were sleeping and Kokichi was not so scared anymore.
~~~

Resquests are open!
Bye bye