First date

~Connor~
You both decided to stay at your home together snuggling on the living couch watching Netflix and chilling.You and Connor considered this as their
first date together.<3

~Markus~
Markus wanted to take you for a picnic outside together but it was at night so you two can stare at the starts with each other.

~Kara~
You took Kara to a cruise ship at the sea together as you promised her and took many photos together, get tans, try seafood, and just lots of fun.

~North~
You and North went to a club that was also a bar with many drinks, a dance floor, and many fun things you guys did together and had the time of y'all's life together.

~Simon~
Simon took you to a concert to see (your favorite artist) perform for your birthday but also as your first date with him.

~Kamski~
You and kamski had gone to a carnival together in Detroit riding lots of rides, winning prizes, and snacking on foods making memorable moments for the first date together.

~Chloe~
Chloe had wanted to ask you on a date to the movies together as y'all's first date before you could ask her out. You and Chloe went to see the movie ( insert movie ) and both enjoyed it a lot but also each other.

~Luther~
It was a snowy day in Detroit, a perfect time to go ice skating with the one you loved. Luther wanted to take you ice skating and he was very good at skating it impressed you, however you were struggling to keep balance but he was there by your side the entire time.

~Ralph~
You wanted to show Ralph around Detroit since he has never seen the whole city. You always loved museums so you figured that is where you will spend with him for y'all's first date.

~Gavin~
Gavin had took you to the mall with him for y'all's first date holding hands walking through the stores buying items, and snacks together taking memorable photos of each other.