Chapter Six, Reunion

Rin smiled at Emiya. "Welcome back, Archer. I didn't think you'll be summoned again so soon."

Emiya nodded back in return. "I didn't think so either." He eyed Shirou and smiled warmly. "I see you're here too. I thought you would've become a Guardian by now."

"No, not yet, surprisingly," Shirou replied as he folded his arms. "How are you doing, Archer?"

"Not so bad myself." Emiya's arms glowed and his dual daggers formed in his hands. With a quick swing of his arm, his blade was already at the throat of Shirou, yet at the same time, a long sword was on Emiya's.

"Put your weapon down, Archer. We're fighting as allies, not enemies," Shirou said with a calm soothing voice.

Philip stared at them in awe. "E-Emiya... you had a second child?"

"No! He is not my son!" Emiya shouted as he took a step back away from Shirou.

"Then... is he your twin brother?"

Emiya clenched his blades and sighed. "No. He's my past self."

"WHAT?!" everyone yelled with surprise, except for Matou, who knew already, and... John, for some odd reason. His eyes were trained on Rin.

"Servants aren't just summoned from the past, the Grail doesn't flow with a linear timeline," Emiya explained as he unsummoned his weapons. He was still glaring at Shirou, but after a few moments, he looked away and sat back down.

Shirou's weapon disappeared as well. "Have you calmed down yet?" he asked as he straightened his shirt.

Emiya nodded while still keeping an eye on him. "Yeah, I have."

"Then why do I still sense an aura of bloodlust here?"

"It's not me—"

From across the table, John stood up and walked over to Rin, his eyes staring at her. "So you're the child they kept..." he muttered as he made his way towards her, each step increasing in speed.

Rin looked over at John and tilted her head to the side. "What? Who are you?"

John bit his lip and raised his hand over his head. "They didn't even tell you my NAME?!" he shouted and slapped her across the face. "I can't believe they showed you more love than to me."

They all stood there in shock of the sight. He was the last person they expected to get mad.

With the swift movement of his arm, Shirou shoved John into the wall and pinned his arms behind him. "What are you doing?!" he shouted.

"This doesn't involve you!" John's body glowed as he placed his leg behind Shirou's and tripped him onto the floor.

Shirou rolled across the ground and quickly stood up. "You hurt Rin, of course this involves me." A long sword formed from the air into Shirou's palm. He raised it to John's neck and stepped forward.

Philip pulled on Emiya's sleeve frantically. "What's going on? Why are they fighting?"

"I don't know... but it probably has to do with the fact that John is a Tohsaka," Emiya answered, unsure of the situation at hand.

With Liz's memories piecing itself back together, she understood why John was mad. Now that she thought about his story, it made sense. He was a Tohsaka, one of the great families, and if they were to have a "defective" child, of course they would've thrown them away and moved onto the next so that they could continue the bloodline properly. It was harsh and cruel, but it was reality.