Chapter 2

Mina's POV

I'm now inside our classroom because it's almost time but only a few students are here.

I'm currently reading a book when someone tapped my shoulder causing for me to flinced.

"Studying again Minari?" I can sensed that the person sat beside me

"Of course Jihyo unnie... you know Mr. Choi, the master of quizzes" I replied still focusing on the book.

"I couldn't agree more" she chuckled as I mind my own business.

Jihyo unnie is my cousin and also my only friend in this classroom.
She's part of the student council and her current position is the school's president.

I was busy recalling on how many moons are there in Jupiter when Jihyo unnie spoked.

"I heard that Kim Dahyun bullied you awhile ago"

I silently groaned because I forgot about the largest moon of Jupiter and look at her before anwering. "It's not really bully but yeah you can say that"

"If only she's not the chairman's daughter, I would probably report her a long time ago" Jihyo unnie hissed.

"Eh? You're the student council's president and I'm sure your fellow council members will also agree if you report her and the other bullies" I said.

"Hello? Did you already forgot that Dahyun is also part of the student council, I'm sure she will disagree and complain to his dad"

Ah yeah, I almost forgot. Dahyun is our vice president, she was supposed to be the president but her dad disagreed saying she's not responsible to that position.

"Mianhe... I forgot" I grinned before focusing on the book again.

After some time, I was finally complete on mastering the lesson and at the same time Mr. Choi arrived.

"Good morning class welcome back to Seoul International University. I hope you all scanned your notes because we will ha-" Mr. Choi was cutted when the door opened revealing the person I hate the most.

"Late again Ms. Kim, on the first day of school" Mr.Choi crossed his arms but as usual, she just rolled her eyes and went to her sit.

Even the teachers here can't do anything on Dahyun's attitude. If one complain today, it's already expected that they're gone tomorrow.

"Alright let's go back on our lesson. Prepare a whole sheet of paper and get ready for your pre-test" the rest of my classmates groaned as I happily smiled and get my pad paper.

=•=•=•=

"You may now all go for your break and don't forget to pass your task next week" all of them groaned before going outside.

"Sorry Minari I don't think I can be with you for lunch. I have some files to work on"
Jihyo unnie said while fixing her things.

"It's alright unnie, I know that being the student council's president is stressful" I smiled.

"Thanks Mina, I will make it up to you tomorrow. I promise"

"As I said it's alright"

"Ok ok see you later Mina"

"Arrasso bye" I said as we parted our ways.

As I was walking towards the cafeteria, I passed the chairman's room but suddenly I heard someone slammed the door which cause me to flinched.

I looked behind and saw Dahyun glaring at me.

"What are you looking at nerd?" Dahyun asked.

"N-nothing" I looked down and was about to go when I felt I was being pinned by the wall beside me.

"Look at me if I'm talking...
nerd" she said and I nodded.

"Answer me!" she pushed me by the wall again causing for me to groan in pain.

"Y-yes"

"Good, now go!" I quickly walked away from her because I know she will beat the hell out of me if I don't.

I was now in the cafeteria,
waiting for my turn

"Next... what do you want?"the canteen girl asked.

"An apple and sandwhich also a banana milk please"

"Ok, that will be $4 please" I gave her the money as I carried my tray and finding a vacant seat.

I was busy finding and then I saw a table far away from the noise.

"Ah finally, some peace and quiet" I mumbled as I opened my book that I was reading.

After some minutes, I was almost near but someone snatched it causing for me look up and saw Dahyun, again.

"Hey nerd what are you reading?" she checked my book as if it was hers.

"F-fiction" I stuttered.

"Ok here you go" I thought she will give it to me but I was wrong, she ripped it apart.

"Oops" my jaw widened as she keep ripping every page.

"M-my b-book..."

"You want your book back?
Here you go then" she stated as she threw the ripped pages directly at my face.

I quickly fixed it up as tears started forming in my eyes. This book is important to me because this was the book my grand father gave me before he died.

"Tsk... what a nerd" that was the last sentence she said as she walked away.

I picked all my things and went to the bathroom. I closed the bathroom. I sat down as I started crying.

"Why did I do to deserve this" I mumbled as I tried to wipe my tears but I can't, it continued to flow.

After some minutes I finally calmed down and stand up to check myself at the mirror and I was totally a messed.

I just fixed my eyeglasses and went out but somebody blocked my way.

"Hey nerd what happened to you" Jennie chuckled together with her buffs.

I just ignored then continued on walking but somebody pulled my hair causing for me to fell on the floor.

"How dare you ignore us?" Jisoo spoked as she kicked me.

"Don't you have respect" Jennie said as she slapped. I think it left a mark because I felt a sting.

"Next time learn to have respect so you will not be suffering like what you are experiencing right now" Lisa said and slapped my face and kicked my stomach causing for me to spit some blood.

"Guys please stop it now" Rosè spoked behind them.

"Ugh, don't be a kill joy Rosè"
Jisoo rolled her eyes and glared at me.

"I'm not a kill joy, I'm just saying that we're doomed if someone saw us" she answered as all off them stood up.

"We'll see you soon nerd" Jennie spoked as they leaved.

I tried getting up but I can't. I feel to weak to move, I just looked down and cried until everything went black.

===•===•===Π===•===•===

This is the second chapter Seraphims💚, how was it? I hope it's not that bad. See you on the next chapter.

Sorry for the BLINKS out there, please don't hate me. I just need them to be the antagonists for the story. I'm a BLINK too.

Vote👍 for this chapter,
Comment💬 for feedbacks,
Stay tuned😊 for new updates.
Bye👋

-teudoonghomic