𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 5

Today is a new day, a fresh start where no one knows Luna or the family she comes from

Today is a new day, a fresh start where no one knows Luna or the family she comes from. Let's hope today goes well.

Luna began her day by getting dressed then doing her makeup, she then grabbed her bag. Luna has only been here for four days already and she knows that she is not supposed to judge someone by their first meeting but she noticed that Sofia's personality towards her has changed. This morning while getting ready she asked Sofia a question and she gave me a bitch face look. Luna thought about what she did when she only just met the girl. Oh well there are more important things to worry about then her, such as her first day at the school .

Luna walks out the door to head down to get breakfast . Once out the room everyone is staring at her. She just ignored it, maybe it's because of the way she dressed. After getting my breakfast she sees Josie and goes to take a seat next to her.

"Luna, you know the wolves usually eat outside, " Josie tells Luna about where they sit.

"I don't really know them probably other then Rafael"

"I didn't see you at the assembly today " She says, noticing she wasn't there.

"I'm still trying to navigate my way around here"

"Oh" Josie says. Luna was about to ask her something when a group of people came towards them.

"Scram witch, This is werewolf business " A guy told Josie and she quickly got up and left.

"You know you didn't have to do that" Luna said getting up.

"There is a pack meeting. Lets go" The girl with red highlights next to him said. They look like siblings. Luna grabbed her stuff and followed them. On the way out, Sofia kept glaring at her.

They appeared in the school gym and once again everyone kept looking at her. Luna looks around and her eyes land on Jed. She doesn't know why the twins didn't want her to talk to him. He seems like a decent guy but like Luna says sometimes looks are deceiving. Suddenly she hears Rafael yell for everyone to be quiet and so they do.

"Okay, so the reason I've called this meeting is to have a new member join us." Rafael says and everyone looks at Luna, " Can you please come here" he looks at her and she walks forward.

"I'm the Alpha but you already met me. This is my beta" Rafael said looking at Jed.

"Hi, I'm Jed. It's nice to meet you" Jed says giving her a small smile.

"It's a pleasure" She says back and Rafael goes back to talking .

"Everyone this right here is Luna Martinez. She is the newest member of The Salvatore School Pack" everyone applauds then out of nowhere someone walked in and spoke.

"That's a lie" walked Sofia herself.

"What are you doing Sofia? This is a private meeting" Jed spoke up.