𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 21

It was near the time of the pageant when Luna entered Lizzie's room wearing the dress

It was near the time of the pageant when Luna entered Lizzie's room wearing the dress. Luna observed herself in the mirror. She kept her hair straight with small curls on the bottom and simple makeup with a gold eye to match the dress. Luna was wearing the necklace her father gave her and her mom rings.

Lizzie quietly entered when she noticed the marking on Luna's right back. "How long have you had that mark?" Lizzie asked Luna.

"My whole life. Why?" Luna asked Lizzie. Luna looked in the mirror observing her triple moon birthmark that was half filled. Luna always had this birthmark since she was born that was the reason they named her Luna.

"I've seen it before but it was flipped the other way and on the left shoulder" Luna stared at Lizzie with a puzzled expression. Luna wondered how that was even possible.

"Where?" Luna asked her as she was curious.

"On Ryder's left shoulder it was practically the same thing but flipped." Luna's mind wandered to other places she didn't think that was possible. No two people could share the same mark unless they were connected somehow.

"Let's get a move on Mikaelson the line up going to start soon" Lizzie practically dragged Luna out of the room to the stair for the pageant.

"Now remember they're going to call your name and your escort is going to be waiting at the bottom of the staircase. Be elegant, let them take in your dress and beauty" Lizzie said before walking to the other guest at the bottom.

The escorts, the judges and a crowd of people are waiting for the girls to come down the staircase. "Miss Renée Ford, escorted by James Stephens." Vera announced as she went down the staircase.

There were only five people left on the top of the stairs Hope, Renée, Josie, Luna and another girl. Landon walked to Hope as he smelled like a bar. Luna knew he was supposed to be down at the bottom.

"Penelope Park told me that you are keeping a secret... about my mom. She says that we met her and that I don't remember it... but you do. She's lying, right? Just tell me she's lying, Hope." Landon asked Hope but she didn't know what to tell him.

"You know, I wasn't always the most honest person, but...you were the one that taught me the value in being truthful." Landon told Hope as he realized that she lied to him

"Miss Hope Mikaelson escorted by Landon Kirby" Vera announced to the audience.

"And the truth... I can't be here right now." Landon said as he walked out the doors. Hope called for him as she walked down the staircase. When she reached the bottom Roman was next to her.

"Miss Sasha Stoteraux, escorted by Bartholomew Fell Jr. . ."

Luna looks over the balcony to see if she sees Jed downstairs. "Do you see Jed down there?" Josie looks over the balcony"