The Cast

Viktor was watching the screen, showing the fragmented timeline of the RWBY universe. His eye twitched slightly and he gave out a long annoyed sigh.

Viktor: "(*sighs, then groans) If only we could've found the solution sooner. This wouldn't happen."

His assistant, Rover, came to him and said;

Rover: "I told you to send a squadron to deal with this catastrophe. Now Element 115 is loose and many other authors are dealing with this problem. A problem that YOU could've solved."

Viktor: "I didn't have much of a chance to do so anyway. Due to Monty Oum's disappearance and the two brother gods taking control over his throne, I can't get access to Remnant in any shaper or form. They are as stubborn as a boulder. Luckily they gave permission for me to look out for these individuals."

Rover: "True, true. Should I give them a rundown on what's gonna happen to Remnant?"

Viktor: "Yes, please. At least I'm not gonna be bored out of my mind this time."

Rover bowed and left the room for Viktor to his own problems for a bit. He then walked to another door and entered, revealing the whole cast of RWBY in a cinema-like room. To his left we're the teams RWBY, JNPR, CRDL, CFVY, Ozpin, Glynda, Ironwoods, Winter, Penny, Port, Oobleck, Qrow, Tai, Kali, and Ghira. In the middle of the casts were Raven, Vernal, Roman, Neo, Junior, Melanie, Militia, Illia and Cordovin. And to his right we're Cinder, Mercury, Emerald, Adam, Sienna Khan, Tyrian, Hazel, Watts, Lionheart, and Salem. They all looked at Rover who entered the room.

Earlier the whole cast teleported in this cinema room, where most of them were ready to fight each other on first contact. But Viktor gave Rover specific orders to remove all their weapons, gear, and aura. He entered a room (A/N: wearing similar to what Yegor's default uniform is.) and with a snap of his fingers, got rid of all their weapons, semblances and aura. At first they were surprised that a being has the ability to do so, that was until Rover himself explained their current situation. Their planet in the brink of collapse due to a meteorite containing dark energy that could bring the dead back to life but with a catch, turning the dead into corrupted undead. And what's worse is it could also bend space and time itself within Remnant, causing mass chaos for the remaining populous within the planet. Most did succeed in fleeing the planet thanks to one of Viktor's Forces intercepting with 115. The whole cast was not only surprised, but also scared (with the exceptions of Salem of course) with the fact that an ancient meteorite can do so much more damage to the planet itself. But at least they calmed down for a bit when Rover told them the civilians, White Fang, and many others are at least safe and sound. Now back to the present.

Rover entered the room to give some news to the whole cast.

Rover: "Alright people, my Commander is now coming this way. So please, for the love of God, don't make a fool out of yourselves. Capiche?"

Most of the audience agreed while others remained silent. Then a figure stepped foot in the room, a man in 3 piece burgundy colored suit, with a black tie and a pocket watch hanging from the front pocket. His face was somewhat from Atlas with a mix between Vacuo and Mistral. His hair was combed back, making him look fancy, and he uses a walking stick similar to what Ozpin uses. He leaned on Rover and whispered to him;

Viktor: "(*whispers) Is this all of them, correct?"

Rover: "(*whispers) Not all of them sir. We still have three more, remember?"

Viktor: "(*whisper) Ah, yes. Them."

Salem: "So you must be the being governing over...whatever this place is, correct?"