He is dangerous!

The chapter will have some of Charlies thoughts                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        The rest of the way they stayed silently. I wonder where I heard that name... Alastor. Nah...I'm probably imagining, because seriously, thirst of – were possibly could I hear something, when I don't even leave my house very often, and then, even if I did hear this name somewhere, why do I think that it was this Alastor? But it is a rare name, but come on I'm sure that there is another Alastor in the New Orleans? You know what! I'm probably just overthinking this too much, aren't I? But I have to admit, this situation is a bit weird, seriously. Who is this Alastor guy? Why did Valentino disappear when he came closer? Do they know each other? Probably yes? Are they enemies? Why did Al stand up for me? Wait, did I just call him Al instead of Alastor? Well that doesn't sound bad for a shortened name, I guess. I'll ask him if his okay with me calling him that later then. Am I being serious right now? I literally met him, like an hour ago. And I'm thinking of him as friend? Yep, now I'm sure that I'm crazy. Okay, Charlie, get yourself together. So what do we have – Alastor and Valentino know each other, and I think that there enemies. I don't know anything about Al, except for his interests. Then Alastor saved me from Valentino, and I have no idea why he did it. Will he ask for something in return? Doesn't look like it. Should I give him something as a thank you gift? I should, but what can I get him? Money? He doesn't look poor. Maybe some kind of book? But how will I know if he has it already or not? My god I have so many different questions, and zero answers.

While I was thinking about all of this, and trying to get my mind together, we stopped next to a light grey building, with a "Manuset" sin. And again Alastor was the one to start the conversation.

-Well, we finally made it here, and if you'll excuse me, I'll be leaving your presents. See you this evening, dear !

-Bye?- I answered. Well, he's a bit strange, and why did he call me "dear"? Weird... Okay, anyway, now I need to concentrate on presenting my work- a new book I called "in the dead of night". This book took ages to make, but the result was totally worth the time. In fact, I think it's gonna be one of my best books. Well, maybe in the future I write a better book, but for now it's one of my best and newest books.

-Hey Rose! Sorry that I'm a bit late, I had to...-when I walked inside I saw my cousin, Rosetta, or how everyone calls her for short – Rosie.

-Marshmallow, listen, I saw what kind of stuff you done thru the window. So Alastor likes you, eh?-she did it again. I told her a million times to stop calling me that! But now I should probably worry about something else- explaining to Rosie what was I doing with Al. But how does she know Al? I'm going to need to ask that to.

-No, I...

-Charlie, listen. I know Al can be nice, and interesting, but remember one thing – don't trust him! Or even stop contacting him at all! He is dangerous, and also he is a psyco!- wait, what!? Did she just say that Al is dangerous? What does Rosie mean? I need to know!

-Wha...

-Listen, I can't tell you why Alastor's dangerous, but trust me, he is.

-But ...

-You know what, forget that, just be careful around him. Anyway, did you bring your book for direction?- she can sometimes be weird. But not THIS weird. Too bad if she doesn't want to tell something, then even if you beg her on your knees, she still won't tell. Yep, this is a lost cause.

-Yes, ummm... maybe you can tell me something about Alastor? Do you know him? Who is he? And also do you mind telling me, do you know this weird Valentino guy?- I tried asking not to many questions, even tho I had a ton of them.

-You know Valentino?- Rosie's skin turned pale, she looked... scared? What the heck is happening here?

-Not quite. Well I don't think I know him.- Then I heard a voice behind me.

-Valentino? Of course we know that freak.- Pfew. It was just Rosie's husband, Vox.-How come you know him? And Rosie please don't make consequences, we don't know what happened yet.

-Your right... Charlie pumpkin, please sit down.- mumbled Rosie. Now my curiosity was literally killing me from the inside.

-Okay, before we tell you anything, can you please explain to us, how you met Valentino, and also, why were you with Alastor?

-Well,I...- this took an hour, or more to tell, and the strange part was that both Rosie and Vox stayed silent till I finished talking.

-So he invited you for an evening walk with him... interesting- said Vox- Charlie listen, me and Rosetta need to go out and talk, okay?

-Sure?- at this moment, I didn't understand anything. I don't know what has gotten into me but I decided to listen to what they were talking about, and I only heard a few phrases.