I have a bad feeling

Hey, Al...

- Anyway, if you're ready, then we should get going if we don't wanna be late!

- Sure! And by the way, thanks for inviting me!

- Not a problem my dear, to be honest, I slightly enjoy your company! – He continued to talk, but I didn't listen. I was enjoying the calm atmosphere, and of course, Alastors presents. It felt so good to go have fun,a and worry about nothing, just living in the moment.

- Darling, are you listening to what I was saying?

- Y-yes!

- Then what was the last thing I said?

- You um...

- Lying doesn't suit you beautiful face my dear, and what if I was saying something important?

- Sorry.- I mumbled. Al continued taking, but this time I carefully listened. After some time, from a distance I heard loud jazz music. I think we're almost there. My god I'm so worried! I'm going to the most important festival of the year, with the one of the most popular radio hosts in America!?! Now I'm sure that Ill mess something up... And I'm starting to have a feeling this might end bad. I hope that nothing bad will happen, but I should probably be prepared for 'something'. Okay, I need to put my thought away...Because were here! Holy chipmunk, this is amazing! There are so many brightly dressed people around, and everyone here is smiling, having the time of their lives. I wonder if I will meet some new people here? I might. And even if I won't, I'll try to spend the time here the best way I can!

- Listen, darling, I need to quickly find someone, I'll join you in a few moments.

- Okay.- he disappeared in the crowd. I should try to find Rosie, she was interested in my dress, plus, I need to show her the tiara, she is a professional in julery. She can tell the marital, what kind of gems does something have, the age of it, and the price. After six or seven minutes of searching, I finally spotted Rosie near the manor fountain.

- Rosie! Good evening.

- O he- she gaspt- Is this the dress that you told me about?- she said in a weird tone.

- Yes? Um... Is something wrong with it?

- Do you know that if you wear this dress, especially with the neckless, it means you belo- she couldn't finish, because the Jazz music gently stopped, as the slow music took its place. A white haired dude came up to me.

- Hey, looking good today! This dress really suits ya toots!

- Hey Angel, good to finally see you in such a long time. Where were you for a whole month?

- Well, I had unfinished business back at home, so I had to go back to California. In any case, you want to dance toots?

- Why not?- I know I already have a dance partner –Alastor. But why can't I dance just one time with Angel? Plus Alastor is busy with his friends, so yep, I'm going to dance with Angel.

- So, toots. Have you found yourself a guy? Do you like someone?

Well... No? I don't like anyone.

- Toots, I can tell when you're lying. So who is the lucky guy? Husk? The twins? Pentiuce?

- None of them.- I started to blush a bit when thinking of Alastor in THIS way. I mean, he is nice, caring, interesting...but I don't think I'm going to tell him about my feelings, I don't want to be rejected, heartbroken, left out, or betrayed. Its better we stay friends.

The music finally ended, I went back to the fountain. Then I felt someone looking at me. When I started to look around...

- Sweetheart, would you mind giving me the next dance?- Valentino. I looked him in the eyes.

- I...- I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.

- I'm deeply sorry for interrupting, but miss Charlie here has promised that I could have her next dance.- I was never this happy to see Alastor. Even tho he looked a bit angry and upset, he still keeps on smiling. He gently took my hand, and took me back to the dancing part of the festival. I felt Valentino still looking at us. This dance was similar to the first one, but I must confirm- Al is an amazing dancer. When he danced, he seemed weightless. I wanted this moment to last forever but... I heard and explosion. Then screams, and more explosion. Everything was on fire. I started to panic, but then Alastor pulled me to his chest, and whispered in my ear.

- Don't come far away from me, okay?- when I looked at him, I nearly fainted. He looked exactly like the guy from my vision! Does that mean, that everything that I saw then was real! That mean that Alastor owned the tiara a long time ago. Could he be the one who gave me the dress and the neckless?!? There was an explosion very close to us, and some things were coming towards us with spears! They had black angel like wings, and horns, that reminded me of goat horns, but much bigger. I didn't know what to do, but Al took me onto his hands, pulling me to his chest even more. He snapped his fingers, and black holes with tentacles appeared, garaging the 'things' inside.