The purposal <3

This is a shit show and definitely not the most accurate
Hersheykisses42069
______________________

G laughed her ass off as she looked at her screen, watching as they "--userphone" twenty times in a discord server they made. Her friend A was talking to a random person in that second, talking about random things.
People seemed to hang out or get disconnected alot, and they usually just screamed at them "fatass" when they hung up.
Not the nicest people alive but it's fine.

"Owokiss @.𝓲 ꪶꪮꪜꫀ ꪗꪮꪊ." A types out and sends as they kiss infront of random strangers.
Over a screen, of course.
But they have long decided they were gay for eachother before then. Definitely on that simp shit, ya'know? Anything for some bestfriend coochie. Platonically, ofc.

"Please marry me" G typed out on her yaoi keyboard as the two texted a random person.
The person didn't respond within two seconds as they had originally planned and they two immediately got bored as young teens do.
So A typed out "Owomarry @.𝓲 ꪶꪮꪜꫀ ꪗꪮꪊ" as a funny joke, and for some reason, the bot responded with "no ring id selected"
The two gasped on the Voice Chat they were in together when they figured it they could they could virtually marry eachother.

A thought had never seemed more godly than that. The two started laughing as they frantically tried to figure out how to get married.
They were really stupid though, so it took a while, but that's fine.

"Oh my god we need a ring ID or something, what's that??" G said, and A laughed as she quietly screeched, "How do we get a ring?! I'm gonna buy you a ring and propose."

G laughed along, flustered, and tried to figure it out, along with A.

They were still stupid and couldn't figure it out though.

"You need cowoncy!" The twos friend, J, sighed and typed into chat "owobalance", a large ass number showing up under it.
"OH!" The two said, and typed into chat, also receiving large numbers.
"Damn." They say, and J types into chat "owoshop", having a list of rings appear under it.
"Oh my god I'm gonna get you a good ring." A hummed, and saw ring 6, a legendary ring.
"I'm getting you a legendary ring."

A types into chat "owobuy legendary ring", only to get told by G to type in "owobuy 6" instead, which seemingly works.

"I don't have enough money!" A screeches quietly, and G sighs, "How do I donate my money."
J and A both say and type random things, before A types in a command that she can understand. She types it in and gives A full balance for the ring, leaving G with pretty much no money, but it's online money so it's fine anyway.

A tries to buy the ring again, but ends up realizing she's 8000 short.
"J! Please just give me 10000, you have alot more than both of us!" A begs, and G follows behind, agreeing.
J sighs and donates 8000 cowoncy to A, allowing her to have 1,000,000. Perfectly enough to buy the love of her life a legendary ring.

G and A laugh as A purchases the ring, and they both have a great idea.
Try to get random strangers to watch their wedding! Good idea.

They had tried about 4 times with alot of different people, but people just kept saying no, or hanging up. One person thought they meant that G wanted to marry them, which definitely wasn't the case.
A proposed to G at one point, wanting to get it over with, but G denied the ring, sadly, wanting to do it publicly infront of people. Screaming at random people "WANNA WATCH US GET MARRIED :((".

"Why does nobody wanna watch us get married!" G whined, very upset no one wanted to watch this happy day, getting another person to hang up after she had typed that.

They eventually got one person to stay long enough for their exchange to be complete. A types "Owomarry @.𝓲 ꪶꪮꪜꫀ ꪗꪮꪊ" and G, happy as all hell, this being funny and all, accepted without a second thought.
A and G were officially married now! What a terrific day.
May they kiss their wives and be happy for ever and kidnap children together.

The person ended up hanging up soon after they got married as they laughed their asses in the VC, but that doesn't really faze them since they seemed to be high off of lack of sleep, it being 2 am and all.
Only teens get virtually married at 2 am.

Now, to get random people to join their marriage celebration!