Natsu?

The day was sunny and the guild was lively as ever chairs were being thrown and glasses being shattered to the floor. Sighing I kept drinking my strawberry milkshake mira-jane had made me a few minutes ago.

“hey lucy whats up you look horrible”? mira-jane asked me wipeing a glass dry that hadnt been shattered.

“oh nothing” I put my elbow on the bar and rested my head on my hand. “just tired, I was up writing my novel”

“oh how is that going” mira asked curosity written all over her face.

“fine” I smiled brightening my bad mood. “actually im almost done”!

“that’s great lucy”! mira smiled putting the glass away. “any way lucy have you seen natsu”? I sighed again and looked around the guild to see no flame brain.

“nope havent see him and honestly I feel way more peaceful without him here” But I didn’t mean that I love when natsus here to make me smile… I heard the doors creak open and a figure walked into the guild but I didn’t pay any attention since a lot of people always walk in and out the guild.

“speak of the devil” mira-jane cheered

“hey mira” natsu said walking from the door slowly here, he sounded tired and quiet but I still paid no attention I was to tired. “LUCY” natsu yelled trampling me to the ground in a big bear hug.

“natsu that hurt” I said feeling pain hit my head from hitting wood.

“sorry Luce but I was just so happy to see you I couldn’t help it” natsu chuckled still holding me down in a hug.

“well you two are sure lively” mira-jane giggled looking over the bar. I blushed a deep scarlet red and tried to push natsu off but he held me tietly.

“natsu let me go”! I yelled pushing on his face and sqwerming under his body.

“but I don’t wanna” natsu powted.

“I don’t care now please or else” I glared at natsu eye to eye.

“or what” natsu grinned snickering. I leaned into his ear and wispered

“lucy kick” the words made natsu shake and jump to his feet reaching a hand out to help me. “finally,thank you” I sighed.

“hey luce.” Natsu got up face to face with me. “wanna go on a job”! he said excidely and ancsusely.

“natsu” I growned backing away a little from his puppy dog stair. “we just went on a job two days ago”

“ya but this time it can be just us” he smiled.

“Natsuuuu, Luceeee” a blue exceed said flying over and landing on my shoulder.