An Evil Kiss?

Chapter 3

(Lucy p.o.v)

I opened my eyes to see the white ceiling of the Fairy Tail guild. I shifted to one side I didn’t really get any sleep I was to scared thinking about Natsu.

“lucy”? I heard grays voice knocking on the door, I shot up fixing my hair quickly to look presentable.

“yea come in” I faked a smile resting my hands in my lap trying to look happy.

“yo lucy” Gray waved and twitched a smile“how did you sleep”. I looked down at the covers shifting my hands akwardly.

“I really couldn’t stop thinking of….” as if gray had read my thoughts he said

“Natsu” Gray sighed. Shoving his hands in his pockets.

“ya” I mumbled grabbing the covers tightly.

“better get dressed if you wanna see him” my head shot up seeing Gray stare around the room grinning.

“I can see him”! I shouted pushing out all tries to be quiet.

“well ya” gray looked me in the eyes serious all of a sudden. “we don’t want him going on a rampage”

“Why would he do that”? I lowered my voice looking at gray seriously.

“I’ll let you get ready then” gray wondered out of the room closing the door. ‘why do I have to get ready’? I jumped out of the bed and dashed out of the door seeing the quiet hush that had fallen over it the once loud guild hall.

“hey Lucy” mira smiled lightly cleaning a glass slowly.

“hey mira” I almost whispered glancing around the guild.

“can I go see him now”? I whispered to mira giving a nudge.

“oh ya gray” mira motioned for gray who slugged over to take me to natsu.

“Lets go” gray shrugged for me to follow I glanced back to seeing mira frowning at the glass she was cleaning.

“what are we, in a prison” I whispered and almost giggled glancing around the basement with codwebs at the corners of the walls.

“here” gray pointed to to the big black door that looked as if we were in a prison.

“gosh gray I think you went a little to far here in keeping natsu secure” I smiled but gray only frowned.

“no we didn’t” I heard a roar on the other side. It sounded as if a real dragon was in there.

“that’s natsu”?! I asked flabbergasted.

“yup”  Gray walked over to the door pulling out a key,I gulped walking slowly to the door after gray.