67

Sound of fingers typing furiously against the keyboard fills the room as a blue haired boy groans, his brain is literally fried out of ideas. He has promised his friends and fans to upload at least 3 videos per week to entertain them during quarantine time. 

A sigh has escaped his lips as he clicks a Youtube video about the recent TikTok trend, 'Walk In On My Boyfriend/Girlfriend Challenge'. He would love to do it but the problem is, the boy does not have a girlfriend to do it with or even if he has, she might not even come over either. He wants to continue one of his popular series, 'Essence of Game' but unfortunately, he could not play all those board games with his roommate, Beomgyu only. Plus, he is getting tired of Beomgyu yelling and complaining about having to stay in his room. 

A scowl paints on Yeonjun's lips as he thinks of an idea desperately. 

"Should I do another prank video? A reaction video? A Vlo- No way, I'll lose my fans because of Beomgyu- Ugh!" Yeonjun groans as he takes his phone out and begins to slide through Instagram. 

Yeonjun frowns as he is in frantic search of an idea to post on the video. Maybe Instagram can distract him from driving him into overthinking. 

As he is sliding through his explore page, something has caught his eye. 

"I Asked My Friends What They Would Do if They and I are in the Same Room (Stray Kids Edition)." 

Due to Yeonjun's popularity by being close friends with some of members from popular K-pop group like Stray Kids and ATEEZ, he would always get tagged by some of the fan accounts, and sometimes, imagines accounts. 

The boy stops and ponders for a moment. It is weird to read fanfictions about his friends but it will not hurt as long as he does not like or comment on the account page. Will it even be right to read about that in the first place? 

More specifically, Yeonjun has never experienced reading a fanfiction before but he knows bits from his friends as they do talk about it or the females in his campus who will never shut up about it, discussing its plots and guessing what it will happen.

He is never the type to read something like these. People he knows that will read something like this are Beomgyu, Chan, Hyunjin, Wooyoung, Taehyun and the girls in his group chat, of course. He remembers how hyper Wooyoung will get after reading an imagine, then he will talk animatedly about the plot as he, Yeosang and Changbin try not to get annoyed by it.

Let's not forget the fact that the handsome and multitalented blue haired Youtuber also has imagines of his own made by his precious fans. Some even wishes Yeonjun to get into an entertainment company to debut and be a K-pop idol considering that he is talented in dancing, singing and rapping. Or at least, Yeonjun could get into modelling. With those inhumanely good looks, surely he will make people to fall in love with him anymore. 

Yeonjun sighs as he swipes across the slides, scrolling as he reads through the slide. Now, he understands why they are so obsessed reading it. 

Some of them are too hilarious till the point where he could not stop guffawing. It is too funny. He could also imagine their responses. 

An idea pops in Yeonjun's head. 

"Let's do this!" Yeonjun smiles before setting the camera up and charges his phone while he starts to film.

"Wassup, guys! The Daniel Choi is back with a brand new content to entertain your bored asses during the quarantine period!" 

🍵🍵🍵

Thanks for your comments💕
It makes me really happy reading it!