96

"Roy! What are you doing here?" Soobin asks, stepping out from a black car as he recognises a black masked boy who has four bodyguards with him.

"I'm going to go on a date with Sydney later. What about you?" Roy says as he adjusts the sunglasses which is perched perfectly on his nose.

"My eomma wants to have tea with Crystal and I at one of the nearby cafes." Soobin smiles before rubbing the nape of his neck. 

"When are they going to be released?" Roy whines as Soobin chuckles. "I have been waiting here for 2 hours!"

"They end school at 3pm, Roy. You came too early." Soobin laughs as Roy pouts. 

"It means they could be out of the school from any time." Roy says as he takes a glance at his watch.

"Technically, yes." Soobin chuckles just as the bell rings and a crowd of students file out of the school.

"IS THAT ROY WANG? WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?" One of the girls have noticed before rushing to Roy. In an instant, the bodyguards form a tight circle around Roy as the girls begin to swarm.

"THE DIRECTOR'S SON IS HERE TOO! OMO! WE HAVE LUCK! I KEEP SEEING HIM FOR PAST FEW DAYS! WHAT IF HE LIKES ME?" One of the girls shriek as Soobin's eyes widen. 

"I'm sorry but I have a girlfriend." Soobin says as he lifts both of his hands up. 

"STOP LYING, OPPA! YOU LOVE ME AND YOU'RE MAKING ME JEALOUS RIGHT? ROY OPPA IS DATING THAT SYDNEY GIRL NOW SO MAYBE I COULD HAVE A CHANCE WITH YOU!" The girl shouts. Before she could lunge towards Soobin, his girlfriend has come to his rescue. 

"I'm sorry, honey. This handsome man here belongs to me. Now scram off before we make you." Crystal chuckles as Soobin smiles and wraps an arm around her waist just as Kasumi, Kylie, Rose and Sydney walk and cross their arms, glower at that junior. 

"You're lying! Soobin oppa doesn't like an ugly girl like you!" One of the juniors yell. 

That comment is enough to turn his smile upside down.

"What did you say?" Soobin asks as he pulls his girlfriend closer.

"I- Nothing, oppa!" The girl denies.

"Repeat that sentence again." Soobin says, as his voice grows deeper. 

"S-Soobin o-oppa d-doesn't l-like a-an u-ugly g-girl l-like h-her!" The girl stutters as Soobin smirks devilishly.

"Ah, you see. She's not my girlfriend..." Soobin says, causing Crystal's smile to falter.

"YAH! CHOI SOOBIN, WE LET YOU DATE HER AND YOU'RE GOING TO BREAK HER HEART JUST LIKE THAT?!" Kasumi yells as she pushes her sleeves off her blazer. "I am hunting this man today and no one, NO ONE IS STOPPING ME!"

"Soobin, we trusted you with her!" Sydney shouts, emotionally. as Roy walks towards his girlfriend and wraps an arm around her shoulder, rubbing it as he could feel her on the verge of breaking down.

"What the fuck-" Kylie says. 

'W-what?' The girl thinks as she tries to struggle from Soobin's vice like grip while that junior is ready to pounce on the girl.

"Ah, jagi... I haven't finish yet." Soobin says, smiling before pulling his sad girlfriend close to him and leans towards her lips. Crystal struggles as she wants to run away from Soobin for this moment. He darts a look at that junior, smirks and lets that next sentence leaves his lips.

"She's my future wife. You better respect her because she is Mrs Choi from now on." 

Then, he kisses her, taking her by shock.