Calm The Anger.

I look over to the back of the boy with black hair

I look over to the back of the boy with black hair. I move over slightly and get up from under the covers, sitting there for a moment. I run my hands over my face and move from the bed. Ben has stayed with me for the past few weeks. The younglings have moved on and I have joined the council. Ben has laid beside me every night. Sometimes we speak, sometimes we lay in the dark and watch the ceiling. Sometimes we will just lay there and look at each other, studying each other.

I walk to his side of the bed and pull the blankets up slightly onto him more. His reflexes are fast when he grabs my wrist. I jump slightly and he lifts his head up, looking towards me. "Where are you going?" I purse my lips and lean down onto my knees. "Council." I speak and he moves to hold my hand. "I won't be here when you get back." He moves to lay on his back and I hum. "Why not?" I ask and rest my chin onto the bed, looking to him.

"I have to try and train again

"I have to try and train again. Clear my thoughts. Start back at square one." I poke my lip out and then run my fingers through his hair. He looks to me and then lays back onto his stomach. I let out a breath through my nose and then kiss his shoulder softly. I stand and grab a wrap, wrapping my breast for support and pulling on my white jacket and pants over a shirt. I run my hand through my hair and braid it back, twisting the ends. Ben watches me as I finish and pull my boots up. "They have no robes?" I shake my head. "No. They don't. So I wear what I'm use to." I shrug and he stands, holding the sheet around his waist. I look to him as I pull my belt on, slipping my hilt onto it.

He looks down at me and takes my hand, making me grip onto the sheet. I part my lips and watch him. "You wore this when we first seen each other. I was shocked." He grips the vest and pulls me up slightly. "I'm not leaving so don't be too worried." He speaks and he easily pulls me up, kissing my lips deeply. I let go of the blanket and he lifts me up around his waist. I look down at him and stroke his cheek, biting my lip slightly. "You always push me around because you're bigger." I speak and he watches me. "Mhm. And you don't have a problem with it."

He puts me down and I look up at him then between us. "Put some clothes on would you." I smile and start for the door. "Tonight?" I speak and he nods. "Every night." He watches me as I walk out. I make my way towards the building and step inside, taking a seat. I look around at the others as we wait for one more. I clasp my hands together and tap my boot slightly. I bite at my cheek and look at Rey steps in. She takes a seat and then it begins.