Ch. 1 Pt. 4 - The Queen's Tea Party

Josuke POV:

We were walking to the hallways as we were invited to the tea party. The people present were: Jotaro, Koichi, Okuyasu, Illustrious, Cleveland, and Prince of Wales. I see a lot of pictures of people who are graciously painted in a frame. The walls were decorated with red and white strips and the floor is made of fine and shiny wood. I must say, the place looks very clean and modern. But this look more of a museum than an average dormitory. Seems that they are types of those fancy people who'd like fancy stuff. I kinda like this.

Illustrious: "We're almost there."

As we approach a door, Illustrious looked back at us.

Illustrious: "Before we go, I must warn you about something."

Josuke: "Sure, but why the look?"

Illustrious: "You see, our Queen is a bit arrogant and disrespectful to strangers. So please, bear her attitude for a little while."

I have a bad feeling about her warning.

She opened the door and followed her.

I see a road that leads to a gazebo, with a table and a few people occupying the seats. I see a garden with different colors of flowers. There is also a small fountain with very clean water as I see big yellow birds drinking and swimming from it, they look adorable.

???1: "Miss Illustrious, welcome back."

Illustrious: "Likewise, Belfast."

I look at the woman who is wearing a maid costume. Do they come from a British nation?

Belfast: "Hmm? Oh my."

She looks at us but she's not surprised at all. That's new.

Belfast: "Who are these gentlemen?"

Illustrious: "Ah, let us introduce them during our tea party, yes?"

Belfast simply nodded as we all go to the gazebo.

In the gazebo, I saw five women all sitting in a round white table. In the table, there is a kettle, sweets, and more sweets. Just how much are there?

Then I see a small girl, wearing a crown, stand up with a mix of surprise and shock. Guess she's the queen.

???2: "Miss Illustrious! Who are they?! And why do they look so tall and muscular? Except for that midget."

Koichi: "Midge--"

Illustrious: "These 'they' you are talking about are the people who sent the signal earlier. Also, please be more mindful at the table."

She seems to be annoyed as she points her finger at us, but she stopped for a moment.

Queen Elizabeth, huh? The name is similar to Britain's current queen. Yep, should've expected the kind of personality she will have when Illustrious warned us about her.

She seems to be looking at someone as her expression turned intimidated as she sat down.

???3: "That is quite an unnecessary first impression for a queen such as yourself, Your Majesty. Perhaps you need a bit of a 'lecture'."

She 'smiled' at her while sipping her tea.

Queen Elizabeth: "N-no thanks, Hood. Anyways, I apologize for my behavior."