ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

"josh!" i said walking over to him, as i saw him coming towards me. we ran to each other and i was immediately engulfed in a hug. i took a sniff of his cologne and damn he smelt good.

"eleanor! it's sooo great to finally meet you" he said with the biggest grin.
"same here i'm a HUGE fan" i said smiling just as big.
"you're a fan?! i'm a fan! you're so talented like what!" he said slightly blushing
"thank you! but what about you you're such an amazing actor!" i said
"you're an amazing singer and you act" he said
"you sing to y'know" i said giggling which i only did when i'm nervous

"heyyy random question would you ever want to be on hsmtmts?" he asked
"umm DUH i'm in love with the movies and the entire cast haha"
"ok well we're looking for someone to play a new character on the show and i think you'd be the perfect fit!" he said smiling at me
"really?! i mean i'd love to!" i said hugging him
"let me call tim" he said as we pulled apart.

he walked a little bit away from me as i saw him pull out his phone and dial a number. around 5 minutes later he walks over to me and says "you got the part! tim said he loved you on riverdale and K.C. undercover" he said really excited. (just pretend she was on those two shows)

"i'm going to be on hsmtmts ahhhh" i said kinda loudly causing people to stare. i got really embarrassed and started blushing. josh then says "hey you just got offered an amazing opportunity so forget everybody thinking we're crazy" with a slight smile.

"we should post a pic together on my insta to show we met" he said as he pulled out is phone "ok" i told him

we posed for the picture and i checked the time. 7:45 'shit' i thought i needed to be home by 8:30 and it's like an hour drive home

"i need to go or me and kenna will miss curfew" i told him as i rushed to get all my stuff together. i pulled out my phone to text her to meet me at the front entrance.

"bye josh it was great meeting you" i said as i picked up all my stuff  "bye it was great meeting you too" he said as he pulled me in for a hug before i started making my way to the entrance.

josh's pov//
"disney really is the happiest place on earth" i said smiling to myself as i watched her walk away from view.