Chapter 21

One day that will be us

-Chase

Chapter 21 

When Charlotte woke up the next morning her throat was still sore. Her nose was still blocked, but she felt a little better. Her head was throbbing with an incoming headache and she wished she wasn't feeling so sick so she could enjoy her weekend away.

Chase was still asleep underneath her, and her head was resting on his hard chest. She was warm, and she felt safe. Slowly she got up, careful not to disturb letting him get a few more hours sleep. Charlotte walked over to her bag and grabbed 2 cold and flu tablets and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. Looking at her phone she saw it was 9 in the morning and new Chase would have to get up soon as he was part of the wedding. The wedding wasn't until 12pm and Chase had to be up at 10am. Though Charlie wasn't part of the bridal party, Harriet said she could get dressed with her bridesmaid as she had no other way to get to the wedding.

Walking into the bathroom she went bathroom before turning on the shower hoping a nice hot shower would make her feel better. She was still blowing out green stuff from her nose and knew when she got back home, she would have to book a doctor appointment to get some antibiotics.

Once the shower was steaming Charlotte turned on some cold water before stripping her pj's and stepping into the hot water. She wasn't alone for long before Chase joined her.

" Good morning." She smiled to herself and turned around and saw it was a good morning. She hummed, and she ran her gaze from head to toe and raised an eyebrow at Chase, at his erection, and watched as he shrugged his shoulders. Smiling, she passed him the soap and watched as his hands ran lazily over his body.

"We will be late if you keep washing yourself like that." Her voice was still husky from being sick, but desire was also laced within the sickness.

"We have time." Charlotte licked her lips, and Chase stepped closer to her until they were chest to chest. He reached out and placed one hand against the wall behind her as water cascaded down the both of them. She could smell the soap that clung to his chest. As she looked up to see his hazel eyes darken with lust as his erection sat heavily between them.

"I'm not sure we do." She said and watched as Chase lowered his head until his lips were a breath away from her. Her chest heaved with anticipation as her nipples peaked against his warm, hard and inviting chest. Her body felt warm as she clenched her thighs together, already feeling the slick growing evidence between her legs.

Her body shivered as Chase ran a single finger down from her neck just shy of the junction between her thighs. His finger danced crossed her pubic bone and before she could complain about him teasing her, he slid a lone finger inside of her, curling it in a way that had her gasping for air and shivering from delight.

Her mouth opened in an O shape as he slowly withdrew before adding a second finger making her head spin as pleasure wrapped around her body. Her moans were throaty, and she gasped for air like she was a drowning fish but none of that mattered as Chase gazed down at her with the only connecting their bodies were his fingers inside of her and their chest pressed together.

"Chase." She warned, knowing she was close as she wrapped her arms around his necks to stop herself from falling. She was building rapidly as her head spun and she knew if she didn't hold on she would fall over and crack her head on the beautiful light grey tiles.

"Come for me, Charlie." As if his words were magic with the combination of his curling fingers she came on command and exploded as her world spun and she tried to ground herself. Breathing heavily, Charlotte didn't realise she had closed her eyes until she was opening them again to see Chase still starring at her, making her feel self-conscious.