sweet like candy - b.d.h

here's ur dose of medium to the stars smut ;)
ngl i really hated this but it's!!!! whatever!!!!!
all mistakes are mine as im too lazy to give a shit and proofread.
enjoy!

• • •

It started off as a joke, really. You were supposed to seduce Billie for a bet, your friends saying that you didn't have anywhere near the guts to do it. Frustrated, you took the request and strutted your way to Billie with a cheeky smile on your face.

"Howard, you free tonight?"

She jumped slightly, dropping her pen on the ground. The blonde looked up and met your eyes, her mouth slightly agape. She scrambled to reach her pen before deciding that yes, she was free.

You wrote down your address and gave it to her on a tiny slip of paper. "Seven o' clock tonight. Don't be late Billie Dean."

Billie smirked at the paper between her fingertips. If you thought you'd be the one in charge, you were wrong on so many levels.
⠀⠀⠀
The thing about Billie was that she liked letting other people believe they could demand things from her. She liked the idea of leaving whoever would be under her that night dumbfounded the second things got heated. Billie Dean Howard was all about the element of surprise.
⠀⠀⠀
The act of innocence always got her far in life.
⠀⠀⠀

You huffed as you stepped out of the shower, wiping the foggy mirror that settled in front your eyes. A light blue towel clutched around your torso before you decided to let it drop, exposing your naked, wet body. You traced the outline of your frame thinking of Billie's touch. She was the only person you craved.

A sudden knock at your door brought you out of your thoughts. There was no way she could be here already. You looked at the clock on your wall as you hurried out of the shower. It was still early, but nonetheless you quickly put on a t-shirt and a skimpy pair of shorts. Who were you to be impressing? It was just your house after all.

Behind the front door stood the blonde that you knew all too well, and a sly grin formed its way to your mouth. You lazily leaned on the doorframe giving Billie the most unsmooth look she'd ever seen.

She pushed you in and grabbed the top of your shirt, clenching her hands into fists. Something you didnt expect.

"Already wet for me huh?"

Now slightly afraid of her, you backed yourself into a wall. This wasn't the quiet, reserved Billie you knew. This was someone completely different - someone who knew how to take full control in a heartbeat.

"I was just in the sh-"

"Shh shh shhh," she put a finger to your lips. "Wearing shorts this tight will definitely turn heads. Do you want people to stare and gawk at your ass? Is that what you want to be known for, Y/N?"

You shook your head no and she let out a low chuckle. She took your hand after asking you which room was yours and set you on her lap. There was a giant wall mirror next to your bed, so whatever Billie Dean was planning on doing to you, you wouldn't only be able to feel it, but to see it as well.
⠀⠀⠀
Billie slowly took off your shirt and threw it on the ground, staring straight into the reflection of your eyes. You blushed and she kissed your bare shoulder, sliding your bra strap down your arm. She continued kissing your back until she took your bra off completely.

It was downhill from there.

You felt her teeth sink into your skin leaving lovebites on the back of your shoulder. Small moans emanated from your mouth and you tensed up.
⠀⠀⠀
You felt her smile against your back. "Relax sugar, we're just barely getting started." She took your breasts in her hands and twisted your nipples between her fingers.

"So you thought you'd be the one doing this to me, right?" Her hot breath hit your ear sending chills throughout your body. When you didn't answer her she twisted your nipple harder, earning a whimper in response. "When I ask you a question I expect an answer, sweetheart."

You quickly nodded, biting back a groan. She began messaging your breasts, easing down the redness of her previous actions.

When her hands trailed down to your shorts she looked back in the mirror. An idea formed.

"Off."

You went to stand up, but you were immediately pulled back on her lap. "No. Off." Was her only reply. It took you a second, but you finally managed to put two and two together.

Shorts. Panties. Off.

Her fingers hovered over your slit and she lightly rubbed your outer area. Your juices shined in the reflection, creating a beautiful scene for Billie to watch.

Her fingers grazed your inner thighs slightly and a small giggle came from your mouth. She smiled. She definitely liked that noise.

Billie Dean took her time building you up, she wanted you to be perfectly slick and smooth just for her. So she continued rubbing your body and just barely touching your entrance, occasionally delivering a few spanks to your pussy - something that caused you great frustration. But in all honesty, Billie just liked the sound your cunt made as her hand collided with it.

When she finally inserted herself inside you, you nearly came just from that. You were so on edge you could've cried. All you wanted was to be fucked by her.

You looked down and watched as her fingers pumped in and out, making it harder and harder for you to stay on her lap. Your hips raised up once and she wrapped her arm around your waist, keeping you still.

Her fingers were going knuckle deep and you couldn't take it anymore. All of your wetness dripped from your body onto her legs, making the both of you a sticky mess.

When she saw that you weren't looking in the mirror, she forced your head up so you could see yourself.

"Watch." She demanded.

You walls tightened around her fingers. Billie grinned as she sped up her pace. She enjoyed having the privilege of seeing your body shake with everything in itself. It was pure art - your dripping cunt with all it's beautiful sounds as she pumped faster and faster, harder and deeper.

A loud whine poured from your lips as you rode out your orgasm on her hand. "That's a good girl, there you go." She re-adjusted both herself and you so she could get a better look. Her next move took you by surprise.

Billie licked and sucked each digit of hers she used, making sure you watched. "So sweet. Like candy almost."

Your pants were heavy, but she didn't seem to mind. Billie was glad to know that she was the only one who could cause such a reaction out of you.

"Didn't see that one coming, did you?" You rolled your eyes, "Shut up."

"Whatever you say, sugar."