"just be patient" b & d.t

request: Aight so bette and dot next 😌 basically y/n has only one talent and it's to tell jokes but the thing is, at first y/n is attracted to maggie and they had a thing BUT bette and dot had always found y/n beautiful so they end up flirting for a good three days until one thing leds to another and better and dot has never been with anyone let alone with a woman so they take it slow until they both tell y/n to go harder 😄

note: not proofread bcs im tired

• • •

"i tell jokes, that's it." you finished off confidently, smirking as the blonde rolled her eyes. she crossed her arms with her eyebrow raised.

"yeah? tell me a joke then, somethin' that'll really get me." maggie challenged and you put on a faux thinking face as you moved closer to her.

"why shouldn't you write with a broken pencil? because it's pointless. don't think that's the funniest joke ever? well i don't care." you mumbled into the kiss.

your fling with maggie only lasted a month before she completely shut you out. the more you tried to talk to her, the more she pushed you away. you had no idea what you'd done, but you'd gotten over it quickly as your success in the show rose.

you'd also been getting closer with the twins. you found them very endearing and easy to be yourself around them. of course they hated your shitty, three liner jokes that were so cheesy it made them cringe. but somehow bette and dot fell for you more and more everyday. you were everything they wanted and needed, you always took care of them, made sure they got plenty of rest, and always, always greeted them with something sweet after each performance.

you were oblivious, of course, instead taking all their hints as the twins just being sweet. you missed their longing stares at you, or the soft touches they left on your skin while you happily spoke to the other freaks in the show.

it wasn't until one day when you were (yet again) talking about the maggie situation to them when dot finally snapped.

you'd been laying on their bed, the twins sitting criss cross beside you as you babbled on abut how shitty maggie had been treating you lately. dot sighed loudly, interrupting you mid sentence. you sat up, concerned that something was wrong.

"you okay?" you slid your hand over dot's, but she immediately jerked it away.

"hey, hey, whats wrong?" you turned to bette for answers but she shied away from your gaze, more than likely due to dot telling her not to saying anything.

bette swallowed thickly, ignoring her sister's demands. "we like you."

"what?"

"we like you," bette repeated. her soft, southern accent showing through. you remained silent for a few minutes, taking in the information provided. dot moved to get up, but you held them back by a quick tug on her hand.

"hey now, not so fast. you didn't give me a chance to respond." you cupped dot's cheek and placed soft kisses on either sides of their faces. "i like you too. i think i have for awhile, but it's really settled with me now."

"we've never been with anyone, let alone a woman. so we don't really know what we're doing." dot shyly admitted and you smiled.

"let me show you what a woman can do."

you gave them one last kiss on the lips before pulling back, "life your arms." they obeyed, allowing you to peel their dress off. you threw the dress to the floor and gently pushed them back on the bed. you kissed down both of their jaws, necks and finally made your way to their breasts. bette moaned as you twisted her nipple, her fist tightening around the sheets.

"you like that?" a smirk made it way across your face. "please, we need you..." dot begged.

"if you say so."

your fingers danced across the panty line, goosebumps arising on their pale skin. despite their pleas and cries, you continued tracing patterns on their skin - enjoying how desperate they were for touch.

their cotton underwear quickly began to dampen. you moved back, pausing to take off your own clothes. they gasped seeing your bare, exposed body on display for them. bette reached out to touch you, curious to see what kind of reaction she would get. you noticed dot's jealousy and brought her hand to cup your breast. she squeezed tightly, earning both a moan and a thrust on their body.

the feeling of your juices leaking on their skin brought them further into a state of euphoria. bette squeezed the side of your stomach and raked her hand down the valley of your chest. both of them thoroughly enjoyed the site of you grinding on their stomach. they loved the feeling of your pussy moving back and forth. dot's favorite thing was watching the way your head fell back as you moaned their names. bette's favorite thing was watching the way your hips thrusted harder as you edged yourself closer to a climax. she also liked how you kept their hands on your body, telling them when to squeeze and twist your nipples.

when you came, you moved each of their hands down to your center and let them collect the sticky substance on their fingers. your next move was guiding their hands back to their mouthes.

"suck." the demand was light, but both of them complied. "good girls. now it's your turn."

"please don't make us wait anymore," bette urged.

you hummed and ripped off the set of panties they wore, grinning at the sight of their glistening pussy.

"all for me?" you questioned, adding a finger. the twins arched their back at the sudden contact. "fuck..." dot cried.

without warning you added a second finger, pumping in and out of them at a steady pace. "h-harder, y/n." dot demanded. you looked over to see how bette was doing, and seeing that she was enjoying herself, you began thrusting deeper into their cunt.

when you moved your face closer to their pussy, your movements came to a hault. bette whined, earning a light pinch on her nipple. "hush now, pretty girl, your gift is coming. just be patient."

both of your girls were sweaty and breathless, their cunt throbbing for you to touch them again.

you playfully nuzzled your nose between their folds, giving their clit a light flick with your tongue. you could tell bette tried shutting their legs together to add friction, but you held their legs down, pussy full on display for you.

their sex juices leaked all over the bed. and instead of immediately giving them what they wanted, you began to toy around with their pussy - humming sweet nothings against their cunt, just so the vibrations of your words tickled them with need. you kitten licked the outside of their walls, lightly traced the edges of their lips, and teased their folds with a smirk on your face.

the twins bucked their hips up for more touch, almost magnetized to your mouth. "okay, okay, since you've waited so patiently," you drew out the last word so that it was thick with sarcasm, "i guess i'll let you cum."

neither bette or dot were prepared for the attack your mouth gave on their cunt. you sucked heavily, gliding your tongue all around their clit while letting yourself explore their most vulnerable part.

their cries filled the empty air. you loved the effect you had on them, so you savored every drop they had to offer.

you could tell they were close when their walls began clenching around your tongue, so to make matters easier, you added two fingers. everything - the tongue, the fingers, the vibrations from your mouth - everything sent them over the edge.

"fuck- y/n!" bette screamed as she came.

you helped them ride out their orgasm. slowing down your thrusts, you eventually removed your tongue from their pussy.

"tsk tsk tsk, didn't know you knew such bad language, bette." you teased, laying down next to them.

"how was that for a woman?"

"i'd let you do it again..." dot panted, clearly out if breath from the experience you'd just given her.