Trampoline Park.

Jiro POV

I got out of bed later than usual today. I lazily got up, rubbing my eyes slowly, looked at the clock, the clock reading 1:21
Wait, aren't we all meeting up at 3? Crap. I ran to my drawer and looked for clothes that would be comfortable for jumping around in. I finally picked out a tank top that I rolled up, so it was sort of a crop top, some black sweats,and a pair of air forces. The tank top showed most of my stomach, which made me mildly insecure, but y'know, I'm gonna be around my friends, so they won't judge.. right? I tied my short, violet hair into a stubby ponytail in the back of my head, and grabbed my bag. Soon, AKA, Once it was around 2:30, I walked out of my dorm, off campus, and went into my car. I started the ignition and began to drive off. Sure, we all lived in the same area, but it's their faults if they're late. I found a parking spot in the lot (I'm such a cool kid istg 😎) and unbuckled my seatbelt. I literally hopped out of my car, I mean, come on, I'm 5'2. This car is like, double my size. Not literally, but yKnOw- anyway. I walked to the front, seeing Bakugou standing there, scouting the area. I began to run as I saw him in the distance and smiled.

Nobodies POV

"Hey, Bakugou!" Jiro said, catching her breath. "Oh. Hi." Bakugou said. "You got a new Airpod Case, didn't you. You look too happy." "Maybe.." Jiro mumbled. "Let me see it. I want to see if it was a waste of money." Jiro nodded and pulled out an Peppa Pig case that held her Airpods.

" Jiro nodded and pulled out an Peppa Pig case that held her Airpods

(LMAO I ACTUALLY LOVE THIS SM)

Bakugou coughed as he saw the case and let out a breathy laugh. "Pfft- what the fuck is that?" Bakugou said, beginning to do his signature dorky laugh. "Itz pepper piggy.." Jiro mumbled sadly, clutching her Airpods in her hands, starting to laugh. She always leaned over slightly when she laughed. Her nose also scrunched up a bit. Bakugou found this adorable. He looked at Jiro and then saw the amount of stomach she was showing. "uH- JIRO WHY ARE YOU SHOWING S T O M A C H?" "Why are you showing attitude?" (OHHHHHH SAVAGE JIRO 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎 okay I'll stop lmfao-) "no but really, I thought you were insecure of your body or whatever. You always told me about that during high school." "Well yeah, but I conseid--agh..cOnSidErEd that I'd be hanging around with you guys and I trust yall alot. But I mean, if you dont like it I'll totally fix it.." "No no, you're good, just being overprotective. If any little shit comes up to you and tries anything, I'll fucking beat their ass. Alright?" Jiro nodded and smiled. "Thanks." She said pulling out her two airpods and begins to struggle putting one in Bakugous ear. "Sir, I'm gonna need you to stop being tall." Jiro whined. "It's not my fault you're 5'2." "You're like..5'11, tho!" She whined once again. Bakugou let out a breathy laugh again and grabbed the airpod and putting it in his ear. "Lets see what you got." He said. Jiro took out her phone and scrolled through her music playlists. "Well..there's this one song that I found, that I really like.." She mumbled, trying to hold in a laugh. Surprisingly, she pulled it off well. She pressed the song and it was 'I turned bad copypasta into a rap'