winwin oneshot...

"innocent"(smut)

"innocent"
(smut)

as you just stand there and wait, the boy rushes to you, attacking you with repetitive kisses on your lips and rest of your face.

"i love you." he tells you with a sweet smile. he then hugs you and you laugh, trying to push him away in a playful way.
"you're all sweaty!"
"but i love you!"
"i love you too, but i don't want to smell like sweat!" you laugh. he smiles, then taking a small towel and wiping off his face with it.

he goes into the bathroom and changing out of what he wore on stage, then going back into the room with everyone. they sort of just sit down and watch how they did. winwin sits next to you, his hand resting on your thigh.

when they finish watching and talk a little you turn to him with a smile.
"good job, baby."
"thanks." he smiles back, planting a kiss on your cheek then hugging you, slouching down to rest his head on your shoulder.

after a few minutes, winwin grabs all of his things, and you both then go over by lucas. when you are about to go, lucas then says something to winwin.
"hey... good luck." lucas winks and winwin smiles.

i wonder what that's all about... you think. it immediately makes you a little anxious. you and winwin head out of the building, going to your car. when you leave, winwin holds on of your hands while you drive.

"you did really good today." you tell him. he smiles. "you looked super handsome dancing on stage."
"thanks." he slightly laughs. "what's with all these compliments?"
"why not? i can't compliment my boyfriend?"
"n-no you can... just... you typically will just compliment me over and over if you're nervous." he points out.

shit.

"whats up?" he asks you, caressing tour hand with his thumb.
"n-nothing. i'm fine." you tell him, trying to cover up your nerves as best as he can. you don't think anything bad will happen... but you're just anxious about it.

once you get to your apartment, which was about a half an hour away, you both walk inside. you put your things down on the counter and so does winwin.
"i'm gonna take a shower, okay?" winwin tells you.
"okay. i'll be in my room."

winwin gives your temple a kiss, then heading into the bathroom. you go into your room, then sitting down on your bed, going on your phone and thinking.

when he performed, you felt butterflies fill your stomach... this performance was a little different from the last one, and what was strange is that winwin looked sexier than normal. like, you felt your heart beat quicker and when he came out and kissed you afterwards, seeing the sweat on his face made you bite your bottom lip, sort of turned on by it.

although you and sicheng have been dating for over half a year now, you've never... done anything. you didn't care much about this, but sometimes... well... sometimes you think it would be nice.