taeyong oneshot...

"beach day"

"beach day"

while living in america, you loved to meet new people online from other countries. you met this one guy by the name of lee taeyong.

after weeks and weeks of texting, those weeks turned into months.

after all that time went by, he told you that he wanted to meet you. he said he would be in miami, where you live, and you immediately feel yourself become happier than ever.

you call him, pretty excited for his arrival, and you both decided you would meet at miami beach.

over this time you had begin to fall for taeyong, but you wanted to meet him in person before saying anything to him about it. he seems almost a little intimidating though. his looks weren't like anyone you've ever met before, and it almost seemed unrealistic how handsome he looked in his pictures.

before you leave meet with him, he sends you a text.

lee taeyong :)

um this is a weird question
but would you mind if i hugged you?

of course not!
i was actually gonna ask the same thing hahah.

lol really?
well, i can't wait to see you!

i can't wait either!

•••

when you put down your phone, you begin to drive to the beach. you had just worn ripped jean shorts and a navy crew neck sweatshirt that said miami on it with a swimsuit underneath everything, since you were going to the beach.

when you arrive, you go to wear you said you'd meet, putting down your things. as i look around, you hear your name called by a male's voice.
"y/n!"

you then around to see a handsome, familiar face walking towards you. you smile, then running up to him and wrapping your arms around his neck. he hugs you back and your feet leave the ground as you wrap your legs then around his body. he holds you tight and you just bury your face into his neck, not wanting to let go.

when you slightly pull you head away to look at him, your lips end up very close to his, and you look down at him. he sees this, then clearing the space between them, pressing his lips on yours and kissing you tenderly for a few seconds before pulling away. you hug him again tightly, taking your legs off of him, and standing on your tiptoes.

"so you like me back?" taeyong laughs, slowly letting go of you. you let go as well, but keeping your arms loosely wrapped around his neck.
"what do you mean?"
"i like you, y/n." he smiles.
"i like you too."

you then kiss him, and he kisses you back as you feel his lips form a soft smile.

(a/n: sorry if this sucks i wanted to get something out but i didn't know what do this was like a random freestyle oneshot lmao)