[special chapter <3 ]

3rd Person POV

jimin's eyes wandered around the room , he is nervous . he might faint in a minute , everything look so white in his eyes .

" shut up , jimin . you're in a hospital !" jimin mumbled as he rubbing his face .

he sitting there for an hour , waiting for his wife , rosé . who's attending an appointment with the doctor , she's not sick or anything , yet she's carrying another baby in her tummy . yep , it's their third child after the twins born , three years ago .

it was tough as an idol but in the same time you are a father too , very tough . same to rosé , everytime the girls went to a show , the mc has always attacking her with her marriage life and things as a mother . she hates it but what can she do with it ? since rosé pregnant a 2 months old baby already , both of them take a hiatus from their career , once again .

" mr. park ? " jimin startled as he got mentioned by the nurse .

" yes ? "

" you can take her home now , she just need some rest " jimin nodded at that as he smiled in relieve .

" oh and one more , please know this time , your wife will be extremely different from her first experience as a mother . very different " the nurse continued , as jimin notice rosé pursued her lips right after she walked out from the doctor room . jimin ignored the nurse advice as he immediately hold his wife hand , not knowing once they reach their home , disaster happen .

while at the other hand , jin and jisoo are busy babysitting the twins , chaeyeon and jihyun , at rosé and jimin's house .

" when do you think they will get back here ? my body's hurt like hell " jin said to jisoo , who patiently playing with the twins , unlike jin .

" i don't know , maybe another hour . who knows ? " jisoo answered , helping jihyun with his lego set .

" for fuck sake , this is harder than dancing to your song " jisoo rolled eyes at her boyfriend , she can't even imagine what will happen if they have a child one day .

" oh ! that's mummy and daddy !! " chaeyeon screamed in excitement as she ran to the door , so do jihyun .

" thank god " jin mumbled as he and jisoo also walking to the door .

" is mummy okay ? " chaeyeon asked as soon as she saw jimin helped rosé out of the car .

" i don't think your mom is okay..." jin answered as he gazed at jisoo who's also nervously staring at the arrived couple .

" this is all your fault ! i told you i cant eat avocados if i am pregnant ! " rosè who just got out from the car and jimin was holding her hands , yelled at her husband .

" its your favorite food ! you cant blame me and how do i know you cant avocados this time because you literally eat them on your first time " jimin answered , trying to keep his voice in a calm tone .

" fuck you , park jimin . thats the dumbest reason ive ever heard from you ! i cant- " rosè said again before got cut off by jimin .

" the kids is watching , stop swearing , can you ? " jimin might or he might not just failed to keep his voice calm because he said in such a cold voice , adding more anger to his wife .

" oh i see ? its my fault now ? are you gonna say its me who give such a bad examples to the kids ? its me ? " rosè said again but this time , she pulled her hand from jimin's and walked in the house , yes they bickering at the front of their house seconds ago .

jin and jisoo who awkwardly watching the couple war asked the kids to go to their bedroom doing whatever they want , as soon they can avoid from adding another topic for their mom to get angry over something again .

" anyway , thank you , without both of you , i might need to bring them with us earlier " jimin thanked jin before hugging his supporting hyung from the start and hugging jisoo next .

" i hope everything will go well between you two .. you know how worse chaeyoung can be right now " jimin sighed at the advice before nodded . he bid the last goodbye to the other couple before he himself walked in the house .

he drank a glass of water before find himself waking to his kids room . chaeyeon and jihyun's room . they didnt share the same room since both of them are difference in gender even though they have the same face . chaeyeon's room more likely , a princess room . of course , it was decorated by lisa , chaeyeon's favorite auntie while jihyun's room more likely a boy room . everything is blue unlike chaeyeon's which is pink . his room was decorated by his own father since jimin disagreed with every single of ideas from his hyungs especially jungkook who want to decorate them with games stuff .

jimin knocked on his son room , jihyun before met the sight of the twins were together in the same room , talking about something , probably about their mother . jimin sat at the top of the bed with them , facing them lovely .

" is everything okay , my princess and prince ? " jimin asked as he let out a soft smile for the twins .

" you mean , is everything okay between mummh and daddy ? " chaeyeon asked back as jihyun chuckled at his sister , jimin whos taken aback at his daughter's questioned , softly smile .

" you know what ? daddy gonna ask mummy if shes okay instead of asking you both . now go take a shower , its almost dinner time " jimin said before leaving the twins and walked to his bedroom . he took a deep breathe before turn the door knob slowly , meeting the sight of his wife laying on the bed , sleeping .

" look at my actual baby sleeping ~ " jimin said before he closed the door and climb up the bed , laying beside his wife .

" leave . i dont want you to be here " rosè , who jimin thought was sleeping when she actually not , facing the other side instead of facing jimin's face .

" oh come on , are you for real mad at me because of avocados ? i thought you love me ? " jimin said knowing that he surely gonna win this time since he pulled the i thought you love me card on his wife , or its actually not working ..

" the list is too long to list and what if i say you are the one who doesnt love me back " jimin startled , he did not expect his wife will answer him this harsh . maybe the nurse is right , shes extremely different .

" chae.."

" leave "

part two will be updated soon ..☆

💌

hello peeps hows yall doing hehe this bonus chapter quiet long if you compared to the others bonus chapters so i decided to make it to two part ! i will update the part two sooner and please leave some comments for motivation <3 dont forget to vote too <33 i love you !