𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴✔︎

(10 years ago)
Sabrina was getting ready to go to school as she walked downstairs she saw her mother make her a bowl of cereal as she ate she asked her mom if she can go over Justin's house and her mom said yes. When she was done with her cereal she walked across the street to Justin's house and knocked on the door waiting for Pattie to open the door and as she did Sabrina came in and hugged Pattie. "Good morning Pattie." Sabrina said as she walked in "Good morning Sabrina, Justin is upstairs getting ready why don't you grab him and you guys can have something to eat." Pattie said and Sabrina ran up the stairs into Justin's room. She knocked and heard a faint "come in" and as she did Justin was packing his bag. "Hey Sabrina." Justin said pulling her into a hug "Hey Juju, your mom is downstairs waiting for us." She said and they went downstairs.

Their school day was now over and they were back at Justin's house in his room watching TV. After a while they can smell dinner in the making so they ran downstairs "Spaghetti!" They both yelled and the adults laughter at them and they all started eating.

"Ok guys the reason why I have invited you all here tonight is because I have news, so I got a call today from a musician manager and he said that he wants to sign Justin to his label." Pattie said and everyone got really excited "When do you guys leave?" Sabrina's mom "We leave tomorrow in the morning and everyone was still excited except for the kids "Isn't that great Justin, I mean this has been your dream." Pattie said again "Yeah mom it's great, it really is." Justin said putting on his best fake smile before turning back to look at Sabrina as she had an emotionless expression on her face.

Once they were done with dinner Sabrina went back home and started getting ready for bed as she said goodnight to her parents and got in bed she heard little knocks on her window, she opened it and saw Justin out side and she did not hesitate to open it. "Justin, what are you doing here you should be asleep besides you do have a big day tomorrow." Sabrina said "Yeah I know but I wanted to see you, you didn't even say goodbye to me when you left." Justin said coming into her room "Yeah sorry, it's just Pattie pulled quite a surprise at dinner." Sabrina said looking down. "Yeah I know, but look if it's hurts you this much then I won't go, I'll stay in Stratford, I'll stay with you." Just said but Sabrina stoped him "No, no you have to go this is an opportunity for you and me being your best friend am not gonna let you turn it down, I'm just scared, once you leave you'll forget all about chaz and Ryan and me." Sabrina said "Sabrina you are my bestest friend in the whole wide world, I would never forget about you." Justin said and that put a small smile on Sabrina's face and he pulled her into a hug and they stayed like that for a little bit till Justin had to leave.

It was the next morning and Sabrina and her family were at the Bieber's saying their final goodbye. After the adults said their goodbyes they left Sabrina and Justin alone and they looked at each other while Sabrina was on the verged crying "Sabby please don't cry." Justin said whipping her eyes "Justin can you promise me something?" Sabrina said "Anything." Justin said "No matter how far we are apart, we will always call or text each other and always be best friends." Sabrina said holding out her pinky finger and Justin linked his pinky with hers saying that he will not break her promise "I promise." Justin said and she pulled him into a long hug holding him oh so tight and he did the same to her until they parted and Justin walked to the car and as the car got further and further Sabrina was now on the floor balling her eyes out knowing even though she still has hope she lost her best friend.
/•/
This like a prologue of the story, I know that Justin did not get signed to scooter when he was 6 years old but in present time in the book they are both 16 so I wanted the past and present 10 years apart... I hope you guys understand and keep reading.