𝗢𝗻𝗲✔︎

(7 years later)
Sabrina woke up due to her alarm indicating that it was time to get up and get ready for school. After about 20 minutes in the shower Sabrina walked out and came back into her room grabbing her clothes for the day. Her outfit was a plain black shirt, blue skinny jeans and black classic Nike's, after doing her hair and very minimal makeup and walked down stairs.

Sabrina was down stairs about to leave until her mother caught her sight, she was passed out on the living room couch with beer bottles surrounding her Sabrina rolled her eyes at the sight and walked out of the house with a loud slam of the door ready to be done with her school day.

Sabrina's school day was over and she decided to grab a coffee before going onto the city bus, she got herself an ice coffee and also got her mother a hot coffee and a muffin to soak up all the alcohol she probably had today. As she got on the city bus she plugged her headphones to her phone and pressed shuffle on her playlist singing along with the song.

It was soon Sabrina's stop so she got off the bus and started walking still with her headphones in and she can hear a faint voice calling her name, she turned around and saw the one and only Usher Raymond standing behind her. "Oh my god, Your Usher Raymond." Sabrina said star struck and Usher chuckled "Yes I am and I heard your voice on the bus an-" "Oh sorry you had to hear that I didn't think I was singing that loud." Sabrina said looking down "Oh don't worry it's nothing to be embarrassed about you have a wonderful voice, in fact so wonderful that I would like to sign you to Def Jam records." Usher said and Sabrina's eyes went big "Your kidding right?" Sabrina said in disbelief "No I am not." Usher said with a light chuckle and Sabrina could not believe what she was hearing "You know you look like you have a lot to figure out, so here I'm gonna give you my number and you can just call me when you have figured it out, I leave the day after tomorrow so I hope you will take me up on my offer." Usher said handing Sabrina a piece of paper with his number on it "Can I get your name before you go?" Usher asked "Oh uh it's Sabrina." She said still somewhat shocked "Well it was really nice meeting you Sabrina." Usher said and walked away.

Sabrina walked into her house still not believing what she just witnessed moments ago, she broke her train of thought when she heard the TV and saw her mother sitting on the couch still looking hungover. "Hey mom." She said handing the cup of coffee and muffin to her mother "Hey Sabrina how was school." Her mom said looking at her and then back at her tv show "It was good, mom guess what I just got one of the best offers that has ever happened, I just got offered to be signed to Def Jam records." Sabrina said but her mother just kept looking at the TV. "Mom didn't you hear me?" Sabrina asked "Yeah I heard you, but I'm saying no." Her mother said "what?but why?" Sabrina says "Because I'm the mother and I said no." Her mother said once again "Mom just please hear me out-" Sabrina said trying to convince her "Sabrina no is no!" Her mother said one last time quit aggressive "Fine." Sabrina spat walking up stairs.

Sabrina was in her room with her door locked not wanting to see her mother, she started pacing around her room furiously until something caught her attention it was the house across the street and as she was looking at it she noticed how she could look right into his room from her own. Without even thinking she grabbed the piece of paper from her back pocket and started to dial the number on it, after the third ring it finally picked up "Hello?" "Hi Usher it's me Sabrina the girl that you met at the bus, sorry to bother you I'm I just called to say that I would like to take you up on that offer." Sabrina said into the phone "I'm glad to hear that, well it's a little late in the day to pack now so you can pack tomorrow and I shall pick you up the day after so we can go to the airport alright?" Usher said "Ok thank you Mr. Raymond." Sabrina said "Please call me usher, good night Sabrina." "Good night, Usher."Sabrina said ending the call.
/•/
First chapter I hope you guys read this book it would mean a lot ♥︎