Let Me Die / Chapter Four

⚠️Warning!⚠️
The chapter contains 2 suicide attempts! If you are not okay with that don't read!

You know the drill

It's been a day since I stopped taking the happy pills. I don't feel anything anymore. I only feel cold and alone. It's time that I off myself. I see the guy in the Steven universe shirt again. I walk over to him. "Where you meant what you said or not..I just wanted to say that I'm sorry and goodbye..." I say to him. I hear him call after me as I walk out of the school. After a while I reach the bridge. I can only here one thing as I sit on the ledge. Jump. Jump! JUMP. JUMP! Jump. Jump! JUMP. JUMP! I stand up in the ledge, suicide not in hand. JUMP! "DON'T JUMP!!!" I hear a voice say as I get tackled to the ground.

-Remus's POV (WoAh I can do other POVS!!!)-

"Him? He's a monster!" "Who'd ever love him!" "He's such a idiotic monster!" "Thomas would be better off without him!" All of these things are the reason I'm walking to this bridge. Ever since I was born I was never loved. Even my brother, Roman hates me. I'm the idiotic monster. Even the guy who is known for being a cruel monster (Deceit) hates me. As I sit on the ledge I see a girl. Pale h/c h/l hair that's flowing in the wind. Dull, lifeless e/c eyes that show a depth that I could never imagine, pale s/c skin that is flawless. She's beautiful. She stands up on the ledge as I can practically hear her thoughts 'JUMP!' They say no! I can't let her! Instinctively I yell "DON'T JUMP!!!" And tackle her to the ground. She's in tears. "Why? Why save me?" Then I realize who it is. It's Y/n. The girl who told Thomas she was taking happy pills. Those pills made here come here. "Y/n, you deserve to live." I look her in the eyes. She's really red. I then realize the position we're in and get off. "S-Sorry. I didn't want you to jump." I say embarrassed. "I-it's okay..." she says standing back up. "I guess today is just not my day..." I give her Thomas's number in case she wants to contact me then I go home.

((Sorry for not posting, I haven't been in the right mindset for a while.