intro to stiles stilinski's crazy life

Stiles: well hi there hows it going my names Stiles stilinski. Oh you want to know my real name well tough because you're not getting it it's been blown up. Well if you want to here my story it goes a little something like this

My mother met my biological father during some kind of sandwich convention my uncle Jerry begged my mother to go. They went on a trip and they bumped into well you guessed it my biological father noah stilinski and my aunt Teresa. They hit it off pretty well, yes well that is until noah and Teresa found out about magic my mother and uncle almost played the price but some surprises come in small amounts at a time.

Crap um back to what I am saying noah and my aunt swear to never tell a soul about magic they both agreed. A couple year later my mother and uncle gave up their magic to uncle celbo from who I found very funny.

It made my mother smile when she seen her brother happy that he became the family wizard out of the three. My mother got married to noah and my uncle married my aunt.

  You might have noticed how i keep calling noah by his name. Well it's very simple of course. Even though mom gave up her magic for noah he cheated on her alot after wards claiming to go somewhere. She caught him in the act in the store holding another woman. Well being like the half mexican/Italian woman she was she slapped noah and the girl with one slap threw the ring and left him while she was with child.

  She moved to New York on the street of Waverly place and bought an apartment and helped out her half brother in the substation. She always comes over for family dinner with the Russo's while Teresa was with child to and that would be my devious troublemaking cousin alex russo born on the same day as I was. Funny enough its exactly what happened my mother and aunt went into labor at the same time went to the hospital at the same time and well you know the rest follows. Justin who is the oldest out of the bunch constantly the responsible one looking out for us ever since we where born.

  Ever since then even as babies alex and I where the duo pair. Always causing trouble even when we are babies. When the years went by I was the only wizard in my family so it made me the family wizard by default (since he is the only stilinski child in the stilinski family) but i still needed to learn the steps , the spells and the responsibility of being the family wizard. One day when alex and I went for a walk we ran into a strange girl with a sunflower dress and a....well she looked like a overgrown toddler her name is harper finkle.

  Which I have in the years to come bear with it because she is an awesome friend/sister and alex agrees so the duo became a trio the trouble maker the devious planner and the sweet cinnamon roll that does no trouble. Unfortunately we ran into a stuck up girl named gigi Gertrude. Alex and I never knew what a nemesis was until then. Then a couple years went by we started high school freshman year boring year so I skip the long detailed weird year that we had to wear this funky hat  to control our magic...but on the bright side alex,harper and I came up with a dance.

Now it all comes down to this sophomore year the craziest year of my life...so far. There will be wizards of the goofy kind the evil kind and rather vengeful kind and let's not forget cute boys. Me coming out to my family hopefully they accept me which I know they will but it still worries me.  But enough about my crazy life

  Join alex, max, justin, harper and I in a whole bunch of hijinks and laughs and possibly heart breaks and heartfelt moments. We might have weird lives but everything is not what it seems

Nikki bella as claudia

The Mexican/ Italian sass queen

Chris hemsworth as Jacob Constantine

The handyman/ eyecandy Russian

Andrew Garfield as Timothy "timmy" smith

The cuddly, soft and extremely fluffy hufflepuff of a werewolf

Well there we have it our three oc's and the beginning of stiles stilinski's magical crazy life this story is a revamped version of teen wizard so no it wont take place in beacon hills but there will be beacon hills in the future with the hale/McCall pack but it's just not now its after when alex v.s alex ends and she gets her powers back that's when they move to beacon hills.

For right now they will stay in New York for sophomore till alex v.s alex and yes there will be movies thrown in there. But eh what can I do. Until then my dark and lovely fam be safe stay indoors and remember always keep six feet apart from anyone...while we hufflepuffs do the opposite and high everything 💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤🦡

Coming soon