Part 3a- We meet

Hi to my lovely RoNakshi waalo once again, and here I am bringing the first part of the last chapter of  a story I loved to write. Extremely sorry for the terrible delay, my personal and professional reasons made me a lot busy but I didn't want to let this go without completing. It carries a very important part in my heart and thank you for loving me and my work despite of my irregularities. Apologies for the language mistakes that may come by. And I reserve the immediate after post of this thread for  part 3b,so please come back to see that when it's updated,which will be probably soon.And as I always say,roses and chappals are both welcome. I love you all so very much.

My gaze fixes at the glass shutter near the seat and this train whose phase makes me feel like the trees outside are moving while we are in same spot doesn't know what a burning havoc I carry with me in my heart.the rain drops are rolling their way down the glass and there I see my reflection on it. And for the first time in months i get a bit self conscious. I look rugged and drugged, honestly. May be the lack of trimming on my beard and brushing my hair and lack of sleep along with it has actually taken a toll on me. Would she recognize me? I ask as that suddenly emerged self consciousness gush over me. Really, rohit sippy? Really. Its not like nishi bua has done a cosmetic surgery on you,of course pehechaan legi wo.Pehele doond to lo usse.

With that I feel amazed at myself, was that my sarcasm that was getting back to the surface? Has the old rohit sippy started to make a comeback? This is after so many months and it does look like an improvement. Well things has of course started to be different from few days back, when out of the blue i heard a knock at my room door. And now my memory starts going in flashback.

I had no idea who and why would someone decide to knock my door out of all the places.In that grandeous mansion i had been cornered for months and i too had give in to the course of being cornered which i didn't care at all. Not even vimmi knocked my door to clean the room because yaahaan tak ki wo bhi naraz thi mujhse, apni parvati ki dil thodne ki wajeise,not wajeise actually, paap se, according to swayam vimmi's words. With a questioned look I unlocked the door to find my little brother ajit sippy there,with a no smile look on his face,unusual to his norms but usual to his ways of treating me for the past few months.

"I need to come in."
He remarked,not a may I come in or can I come in.I raised my eyebrow in annoyance just for that very looked to be returned back to me with his I don't care shrug superimposed to it. And he didn't wait for my reply but entered my room and walked past me,much to my increased annoyance. I left the door opened walking in to be stopped by his next order.
"Darwasa bandh kar do,this is a personal discussion."
I shut it the next moment with a thud,wenting all my anger on the poor door. Walking to him I stood in front without sitting,just to let him know that I don't want to entertain any guests inside my room for long and he better leave fast.
"Sonakshi bhabhi ko dhoonda?" Asked him.
"Tume usse kya" Asked I.
"Bekar ki sawaal mat karo bhai,jitna poocha hein uska jawaab do."
"Tu baap hein mera? Subhaan samaal kar baat kar."
"Ab tak to samaal liya.aur nahi lekin."
"Bhabhi nahi hei wo tumara."
"haan toh aap banne kab diya usse?"
"Chup kar ajit.agar yehi hein tera personal discussion toh mujhe koi interest nahi hein iss topic mein aage badne ka.chal nikhal." I dragged him from the shoulder and made him stand.
"Iss ghar mein saare ke saare naaraz hoon tumse,including me.Yet I came,not for you but for sonakshi bhabhi. Bhai I don't know if you searched for her,traced for her,tried to find her out or not.kiya bhi toh mujhe lagta hein ki you didn't do enough."
I held ajit from his shoulders in anger.
"Don't rub salt into my wounds ajit,jaa yahaan se,out." I screamed.
"Shimla." He said. I was about to drag him out and push him away when my hand dropped off of him. I stared at him unable to register what he just uttered for a while.
"What?"
"Wo shimla mein hein."
"Kaun?" I knew kaun but I wanted to hear,I wanted to hear it in full confirmation so badly.
"Sonakshi bhabhi shimla mein hein." He finished.
"Tu...tuj...tujhe kese maalum hua ajit? Kese maalum hua? Bol...bol...call kiya usne tume? bol ajit bol..." I shook him frantically.
"Mere dost hein rajeev,wahaan ki station master.kaafi time ke baad aaj mumbai aaya chutti pe. Aur milaate wakt randomly bataaya  mujhse ki tv actress sonakshi rastogi wahaan aayi, meheno pehele."
"Aur...aur kya bola ajit...Bata mujhe please." 
"Aayi toh thi wo,lekin ab tak wahaan se nahi nikli.matlab saaf hein.wahaan rehti hein wo.exactly ghar kahaan hein wo to pata nahi hein usko,lekin aas paas hi hoga he said,because she didn't leave the station in a taxi."
"Ajit wo ek actress hein,aasani se log pehechaanunga usse...kese eise media aur log se chupti hein wo..."
"Wahaan itna urbanized nahi hein,rural hein aur log bhi itna pata karne nahi jaate. Yahaan tak ki us din kuch security check wagera hua tha station pe aur rajeev bhi accidentally found her out seeing her ID,otherwise seems like no one could have recognize her."
A silence passed between me and my little brother.i found out that I have dropped the guard I was holding around me.This was the longest discussion I have had with anyone in months.
"I came here because kahina kahi mein bhi simmidar hoon iss mess ke liye.wo mein hoon tume yeh girlfriend boyfriend ka act karneke idea diya.aur to aur it was me who went to sonakshi bhabhi and told her about the tension in house due to you and raima not being accepted by family." 
"What?" This was new to me.
"Remember sonakshi bhabhi came and told everyone that it was her plan to do this act because suman aunty was trying to get her married and you helped in that."
"Yeah she took the blame on herself to cover me up."
"That day she came because I went and told her about ghar ka haalat aur tera halat.she came to save you.but end mauke pe she went out of the way and requested everyone to get you and raima married,I didn't see that coming.i regret this till date." I sat down hearing that. And I felt ajit sitting down next to me.
"Sach mein,I don't understand ki mein tume ek thappad du ya shukriyaada karu." I said.
"Filaal jaa ke usse doond kar waapas le aao,thappad ya shukriyaada baad mein decide karte." He said.
"That I will" I said with a smirk that we both share after a very long time.
"aur ummeed karta hoon ki iss baar aap sahi baatein sahi wakt par sahi tareekein se sahi insaaan ko boldenga."
"Ek baar apna pyaar ko chuka hoon,dubara nahi ajit.no."
"Raima ki pyaar toh..." I stopped him to correct.
"Ek baar apna pyaar ko chuka hoon matlab ajit...mein sonakshi ko already ek baar ko chuka hoon.dubaara usse nahi ko sakta.raima toh srif ek khubsurat ateet hein bas. Haa pyaar ya affection toh may be was there for raima,but ye pyaar jo mein sonakshi se karta hein na,uss tarha ki pyaar toh mein naa kissise ab tak kiya,naa kissi aur ko kabhi kar paunga."