Have Mercy Lan Er Ge-Ge

Sun was already rising at the Cloud Recesses. Lan Zhan felt tickling on his body and slowly opened eyes. Wei Ying's long black hair was thrown all over his chest, one hand was holding his shoulder tightly, while another one moving fast in sheets searching for something. "He is having nightmare again" Lan Zhan sighed and started petting Wei Ying's head slowly "it's ok my lovely one, let all your fear go away, i'm always here to protect you"

Wei Ying's breath became calmer, he stuck to Lan Zhan more and buried his nose into his neck. "my Lan Zhan, they're killing everyone around me but I could do nothing, I couldn't find Suibian but even if I did..."

Lan Zhan stopped Wei Ying by pressing their lips together, kiss became more and more hot, finally they parted as both were breathless "It's almost impossible to leave your sweet lips, wish i can stay here for the whole day but sadly it's time to get up Wei Ying, go get washed "

Wei Ying covered his face with pillow and started grumbling from there "didn't I just wake up? let me sleep more my dear husband, won't you?" he got startled as felt strong arms holding his waist and legs. Lan Zhan carried him to the other room and put in wash tub.

Wei Ying was pouting cutely but Lan Zhan's face was totally stern. he started soaping his hair, while with other hand was caressing his chest and shoulders. Lan Zhan felt his heartbeat getting faster, no he has to control himself.

"won't you grab something down too, my husband? look it's already so excited"  Wei Ying grinned and winked at Lan Zhan

"it seems you and some parts of yours are fully awake already, so I'll take my leave for now" said Lan Zhan with serious tone and went out. it wasn't like he didn't want to stay but he knew best how tasty was Wei Ying's wet body, and usually it takes hours to totally waste his desires on him.

"hey, wait for me Hanguang-Jun, I'm attending your lecture today too. there is nothing more to do anyway"  Wei Ying  jumped out from tub and started putting his clothes on.

                                                                               *******

Lan Zhan was dressed in snow like clothes, sitting with cold face in front of his disciples. Wei Ying was admiring his husband with sparkling eyes, he still couldn't believe the man, who was every female cultivator's dream now belonged to him. Only Wei Ying knows how soft, caring and lovely his husband is, and he got to see the most precious treasure in the world: Lan Zhan's smile, which only exists for Wei Ying.

As a hour passed Wei Ying became bored to death, these endless silly rules of Lan sect. he leaned close to Lan Zhan and whispered seductively  "i'm bored my Hanguang Jun"  no reaction from other side, Wei Ying pouted and moved closer  "Lan Wang Ji? Lan Zhan? Lan er ge ge?"

 he leaned close to Lan Zhan and whispered seductively  "i'm bored my Hanguang Jun"  no reaction from other side, Wei Ying pouted and moved closer  "Lan Wang Ji? Lan Zhan? Lan er ge ge?"

Lan Zhan shook, like he was beaten by snake, without saying anything he roughly grabbed Wei Ying and dragged him out. he found little hidden place and pushed Wei Ying down. "it hurts Lan Zhan, i'm really sorry for meddling into your lesson ok? don't be so upset, please be good boy" but Lan Zhan was already out of control, he stripped Wei Ying's lower body in seconds and hold his cock tightly. Wei Ying was shocked, they're in the middle of Gusu pavilions, near to Lan Qiren's room, was Wang Ji really going to do it here? but he couldn't think anymore as his already hard cock was nonstop licked and sucked by Lan Zhan, Wei Ying moaned loudly and grabbed his hair wanting for more. 

it was becoming mess there, Lan Zhan took whole length in his mouth and pushed to throat, Wei Ying covered his lips to hide moaning sounds "aaah er ge ge have mercy on me, stop biting it so hard. think we both can't live without  my lil brother.  aahhh please i can't handle more" unconsciously he was moving hips so fast and hitting Lan Zhan' s throat with his tip , causing too strong pleasure to himself. Lan Zhan rolled his tongue around cock again and finally Wei Ying came in his mouth after one big thrust with loud moaning. Lan Zhan quietly got up and wiped his face, watching his husband with evil smirk on his face "that it's for now, i won't spare you tonight" Lan Zhan came back to his disciples, leaving half naked and speechless Wei Ying back.

 Lan Zhan quietly got up and wiped his face, watching his husband with evil smirk on his face "that it's for now, i won't spare you tonight" Lan Zhan came back to his disciples, leaving half naked and speechless Wei Ying back

Thank you for reading ❤️ if you like, please vote and share your opinions.