DON'T TEASE ME (+18)

Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen were sitting in the library, reading some ancient books, after Wei Ying's recovering finally everything came back to it's place. Lan Zhan felt relieved cause his naughty hubby was stronger now and plus on that Jiang was protecting him too.

"Wangji i didn't see Childe Wei today, do you know where he is?"

"at Lotus Pier with Jiang WanYin, he was missing old home and willing to take some stuff from there"

suddenly door opened and Wei Ying literally flew in, both jades of Gusu were startled, especially Lan Zhan noticing what Wei Ying was wearing. he was dressed in white robe, the one from old time, when he was still disciple of Lan sect. Lan Zhan felt his ears becoming red, hot  memories started returning in his mind.

Wei Ying knew Lan Zhan couldn't do anything cause Zewu Jun was there too, he totally enjoyed chance to tease his hubby

Wei Ying knew Lan Zhan couldn't do anything cause Zewu Jun was there too, he totally enjoyed chance to tease his hubby. Wei Ying sat next to Lan Zhan but in position Xichen only could see his face but not body.

"Lan Zhan look you dropped your paper, be careful"  Lan Zhan knew this was some trap but still looked down. the view almost gave him heart attack, Wei Ying was sitting with his legs wide open, wearing absolutely nothing under robe.

"what is wrong Lan er ge-ge? you're scaring me"  said Wei Ying, pretending to be innocent. Xichen looked at his brother, seeing his face was full of anger he decided to leave them alone. Zewu Jun knew Lan Zhan was never able to hurt Wei Ying so he calmly walked toward the door.

Lan Zhan got up without looking at Wei Ying and followed his brother, low key sound was unnoticed for Wei Ying, he was leaned on table reading something.

"Lan Zhan do you remember, you wanted to have duel with me here just cause of porn book, ha ha ha you're too cute. did you notice  i'm wearing same ..... aahhh Lan Zhan what...."  Wei Ying cried out from pain, cause his asshole was totally filled in seconds with huge hard thing, Lan Zhan couldn't wait for Wei Ying to get used to it, he started thrusting too deeply and quickly, tightly holding wei ying's waist to protect it from breaking.

"it hurts aahh it hurts, how could you enter me without warning Lan Zhan you

"it hurts aahh it hurts, how could you enter me without warning Lan Zhan you..."

Lan Zhan made Wei Ying's face turn back, holding his chin and softly bit his lips. kiss became more aggressive with all moans and skin slap sounds, Wei Ying was crying from pleasure now, gasping under Lan Zhan's strong chest.

"in my dream, you're begging for mercy do it now too, ask me to stop to spare you"  whispered Lan Zhan getting hard inside him again.

wei ying was losing his energy, his knees and waist hurt too much already, he hold Lan Zhan's hands, wrapping it around himself.

"i don't want you to stop, just kiss me like then so it won't hurt anymore. treat me with your sweet lips lan zhan"

"didn't you say it hurts? if so i'm just starting now"  Lan Zhan made Wei Ying to face him and pushed their lips together again tying his wrists in process. Wei Ying wrapped  arms around his neck and spread legs as wide as possible. Lan Zhan was trying to be gentler cause Wei Ying looked quite tired already. he entered again slowly while teasing his buds with wet tongue, Wei Ying moaned loudly feeling his cock hardening like rock again.

 he entered again slowly while teasing his buds with wet tongue, Wei Ying moaned loudly feeling his cock hardening like rock again

"Lan Zhan i can't handle more, please make me cum"

"as you say"  Lan Zhan repeatedly was hitting the most sensitive spot inside him, while stroking his cock in rhythm.  Wei started moving his hips up and down feeling too strong pleasure . finally both cummed together all wasted and breathless. 

library was big mess after their wild make out session. Wei Ying was resting into Lan Zhan's tight embrace, listening his breath.

"Lan Zhan let's go together somewhere, only the two of us. forgetting everything and everyone, just thinking about each-other. do you agree?"

Lan Zhan softly kissed his sweaty forehead  "as you wish my love..."

Omg i feel so wasted 😂 writing this kind of chapters is going to kill me one day