Heartbreak Weather

I swear there was lightning coming from your eyes
Starting a fire in a hotel room
And yeah we were dancing, dancing to Bruno
And I couldn't turn away from you

Yeah I saw you smiling, breaking the silence
Telling me just what you want
There in the moment, I was reminded
I haven't felt this way in a while

It's the third night in that small attic room that is furnished with just a single bed, a desk, shelves filled with young adult books and DVDs and an old wardrobe, an old television while posters of the Eagles and Fleetwood Mac are pinned on light bluish walls.

He fell ill the evening he arrived in Ireland contracting a cold from the air con on the plane and ended up lying in Niall's childhood bed feeling miserable as hell.

Harry is a bit happy that it happened after he has arrived in Dublin otherwise he would have been advised to stay in quarantine for 2 weeks.
Bobby is quite good in taking care of him, one thing he absolutely hates about getting ill is when nobody is around to comfort him.
Since Zayn left their shared flat after he graduated and got this once in a lifetime chance, a job at the Museum Of Modern Arts in Manhatten he has been living alone in his flat in Camden town.

Yet it's alright being ill when there's Niall's father who makes him tea, healthy food and runs him a warm herbal bath.
Something in the way Bobby bustles about reminds him of the way Robin  used to spoil Harry when he was ill.

.

Being around Bobby is uncomplicated, he is easy to get along with and Harry can clearly tell where Niall got his cheerful and down-to-earth behaviour from.

On their way from Dublin to Mullingar Bobby let him in on Niall's plan and it seems that Bobby has already thought about ways to get him out of Ireland and back to the UK in case that the British government issued a travel ban on flights from the Schengen area.

Bobby has a good friend who has a friend who owns a small fishing boat or something like that, Harry can't clearly remember the correct relationship between Bobby and the lad who promised to help and might bring him from Drogheda to the British east coast near Blackpool.
From there it's a bit more than one hour drive and he's in Holmes Chapel.

Niall's dad also thoughtful enough to hand him a new face mask and hand sanitizer before Harry would climb into Bobby's old black Rover when he picked him up outside arrival.

It was a simple precaution measure because he just arrived from the European hot spot of a supposable new virus outbreak.

He prays that this time around international research teams will be able to find a reliable test more quickly and also a vaccination before several millions of people contract the new virus and death tolls start skyrocketing.

Last time it took almost a year before a reliable vaccination was found, many clinical trials were needed and a lot of promising treatments with substances that were originally designed for deseases like Ebola, malaria or pneumococcal pneumonia turned out to be a disappointment as they helped only a few persons who were in a critical state after contracting the virus.

People around the world kept discussing reasons why the outbreak even happened, social media was flooded for months with varios conspiracy theories, most of them downright ridiculous but some plausible enough and then there were religious motivated theories claiming that the outbreak was send from God to punish his people for their fading faith.

However as soon as there was a vaccination available for everyone during the pandemic he got immunized to COVID- 19.
Although his knowledge in the field of virology and particularly in terms of virus spread and mutation is not better than average high school basics he is almost certain that he might have a partial immunity to a new mutated virus with a similar antigenicity.
At least it's what he hopes but he makes a mental note to ask Niall about it.
Niall is one smart cookie, graduated  summa cum laude.
Niall. He finds himself thinking about the brunette Irish man again, he is doing it more often now that his temperature is almost back to normal.