A Woman Like Angel - Interview

Interviewer: "So obviously the song is called Woman Like Me so we're gonna do- uh- Jade can do Perrie, Perrie can do Jesy, Jesy can do Angel, and Angel can do Jade." She looks at Jade, "So a woman like Perrie, what is she like?"

Jade: "Ooh, okay. A woman like Perrie..."

Perrie: "I'm glad we don't have to do ourselves, I hate that."

Jade: "Oh, it's so cringe, isn't it?" She laughs before getting back on track. "I think a woman like Perrie is bubbly, optimistic-"

Perrie: "Really?" she asks, making the girls chuckle.

Jade: "Well, apart from when she hasn't had enough sleep. Umm, I think she is very strong, um, strong-minded which is very good to be as a woman."

Perrie makes a smug face as she jokingly flexes her muscles.

Jade: "Umm, kind... what else? Obviously hot."

The girls laugh.

Jade: "Very beautiful."

Interviewer: "Of course, goes without saying."

Perrie: "Thank you!"

Interviewer: "Alright, Perrie on Jesy."

Perrie: "Jesminda." All of the girls laugh. "She is... she's not like your average human. She's different, she's quirky. She's very powerful."

Angel: "Very."

Perrie: "In every way. Not just in everyday life, in business. She's got a very good head on her shoulders."

Jesy: "Oh thanks," Jesy says, with a smile.

Perrie: "She speaks her mind, but in a good way. She's very honest. Uh, she's fabulous, she's beautiful. Very bloody talented.

Jesy: "Oh Pez, what lovely things to say!"

Interviewer: "Okay, Jesy on Angel."

Jesy: "A woman like Angel is very, very passionate about music and performing. And she's hilarious, never fails to make us laugh."

Angel: "Thank you, Jessica." She mimics Jesy's accent.

Jesy: "She's also very understanding, a very good listener." The girls hum in agreement. "Um, she's very beautiful as well. She's our little baby."

Angel: "Aww, thanks Jes." She turns to the interviewer. "We do this all the time outside of interviews too." Everyone laughs.

Interviewer: "Angel on Jade?"

Angel: "Ooh okay. A woman like Jeed. A woman like Jade is very intelligent. She knows things that I have- no idea about."

Perrie: "Literally."

Angel: "So she's the one that gets us out of whatever situation we've put ourselves in. Like when we're asked something, you'll just see four heads go-" They simultaneously turn their heads toward Jade, making her smile.

Jade: "And I'm like, 'Um- um, the square root of-'"

Angel: "She's very, very funny. And very quirky and different. And she's beautiful. Like, we've all said that but it's true. I've always said that when I first met Jade, she was one of the most beautiful girls I had every seen. At first, I tried to date her." The girls laugh.

Jade: "It's true, it's true."

Perrie: "Do you know how many Anjade [Jade + Angel] shippers just died when you revealed that?" Angel laughs.

Angel: "I know, I know. Mistake or not, it happened."

Interviewer: "And let's not leave out Leigh-Anne-"

They all continued to gush over how amazing Leigh-Anne is, as they did with each other.

And yes, the shippers did freak out.

A/N:
This was requested by AllShowLover18 Thank you for being the single person that's keeping this book going 😂

This might not have been what you wanted, so I'll try to make another one tomorrow. When you requested an interview, this is the first one I thought of.

I don't usually write scenes and stuff, so it was a little different for me, but I hope you enjoyed anyway. For future updates, comment some questions about Angel and I'll happily answer in a following chapter. <3