Chapter 1

~In The Morning~

Yin's alarm went off for school. As she woke up, she saw a figure standing in front of her.

Y/n: Why are you here?

???: Because your getting late.

Y/n: For what Hyunjin? School? Breakfast? I don't know.

Hyunjin: I'm just joking go back to sleep.

Y/n: Waid don't we have school today?

Hyunjin: No because it's Sunday you idiot check for yourself.

Y/n checked her phone because she was still half asleep to believe Hyunjin and when she checked  Hyunjin was right it was Sunday.

Y/n: Then why did my alarm go off now it's nine am and what do you mean it's Sunday?

Hyunjin: You know yesterday you gave your phone to Felix and Jeongin to use and you took theirs so that's what happened..

Y/n: Oh okay i'm going to get them back. Are the others awake?

Hyunjin: No only Me, Minho Hyung and Seungmin.

Y/n: Perfect can you help me get them back.

Hyunjin: Nooo goodbye.

Y/n: I'll do your chores for a week.

Hyunjin: Deal.

Y/n: Okay i'm going to freshen up so get lost.

Hyunjin: Rude much. I'm helping you on getting them back.

Y/n: Yeah and i'm doing your chores for a week. Now get out.

Hyunjin: Geez child.

Y/n had took a 15 minute shower so she could do the prank and then she did her morning routine and put on light make up and clothes and did her hair, she also put on a necklace her parents gave her before they died. She never knew how they died.

This is how you look.

As soon as you were done you ran to Hyunjin and told him your plan you were thinking of it while you were in the shower

Y/n: I have the perfect idea of pranking them.

???: Who are you pranking?