Chapter 6

~A Few Days Later~

It was a Saturday morning and you had nothing to do you went to check up on Jeongin to see if he was okay and he was sleeping peacefully and that put a smile to your face.

The you entered the kitchen to see Seungmin and Felix struggling to make pancakes trying to cook.

Then you look at the living room and see your two brothers fighting over what they want to watch (Hyunjin and Changbin).

But then you smile faded why you saw your brother Han who was just depressed because of the current situation that happened so you thought of something that could make veryone happy.

Y/n: Guys why don't we have a movie night well all day.

Chan: Perfect idea.

Felix: Yeah that's a great idea I'm gonna wake up the others.

Hyunjin: Careful with Jeongin.

Felix: Okay.

When Felix ran upstairs and Seungmin realised that he left when he could smell the pancakes burning.

Seungmin: YAH LEE YONGBOK!!!!

Felix: WHAT!?

Seungmin: Your burnt the pancakes you idiot.

Felix: Oops sorry my bad.

Seungmin: Now everyone has to eat cereal because of you.

Everyone: FELIX!!!

Chan: Let's go to a cafe and have breakfast there.

Changbin: Yes please.

Hyunjin: I'm just confused with one thing why did Jimin help Jeongin out the other day.

Y/n: Well I mean he is nicer from the others and he wasn't beaten up when me and Jeongin Oppa went inside the principals office.

Han: At least he can help us out why EXO did that.

Hyunjin: Yeah.

~Half An Hour ~

You went to your bathroom and changed
Your clothes into this.

Chan suggested that you all have proper breakfast and you all agreed to him since Felix and Seungnim burnt the pancakes

As you all entered the café named Crown you find you find a table and sit down on a chair. Once you all are done ordering Pancakes the waiter left.