Give me tonight (loki x reader)

Intro (3rd person POV)

Odin just returned from another realm from battle. he did not come back empty handed he returned with a small child a named Bastet. she is and will become the goddess of love, joy, cats, and mischief. she has magic like Loki. her mother died giving birth to her and her brother and father died in battle helping Odin.

Bastet is only 6 but she remembers her brother and father because of the cat part and their symbol. Odin took her to his and Frigga's chamber and set her on the bed and went to find frigga. Odin promised to take Bastet if any thing ever happened to her father and brother.

He found frigga with Loki and Thor. He brought frigga to their chamber and told Loki and Thor to wait outside.

but Loki being the young god of mischief he used his magic to teleport him and Thor into the room. Loki saw you curled up on the bed and walked over but Thor went to talk to father. Loki saw you and said "who are you"
you sit up and wipe your tears away and says "Bastet goddess of love, joy, cats, and mischief who are you?"

he looks at her and bows then says " Loki of Asgard god of mischief and lies" you bow and smile and say "we will get along nicely" then you smile but your smile turns to a smirk and Loki smirks right back

A/N WHAT DO YOU THINK LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT BUT PLS VOTE I WOULD HIGHLY APPRECIATE IT AND PLS FOLLOW LOVE Y'ALL.....