Chapter 4

Bastet's POV
i wake up in Loki's arms and smile the i remember today is my wedding to stuck up prince. my smile quickly fades.
i started to get up but Loki's grip only tightens. i kiss him to wake him up and he looks at me and sadly smiles and i let one lone tear escape my eye. i get up and walk to my closet and grab my mother black and gold dress she wore at her wedding and for my makeup i did a gold smokey eye look with my brother and fathers symbols the eye of Anubis on both eyes. then i put on my crown which are cat ears.
Loki walks up to me and says "you look amazing" and he kisses me one last time.

to the wedding
I'm standing in front of the golden doors and Loki is giving me away at the altar. the door opens and Loki has our arms interlocked and we start walking down the isle.
a few tears make their way down my face and Loki kisses my cheek and goes and sits down.

i tune out everything till the I do's then i hear odin say "do you Bastet take prince blah to be your husband" "I.....I....." then i say confidently " i do NOT"

everyone gasp and i only smirk and i grow my ears,nose,tail,and claws. when i open my eyes they are yellow greenish slits and i look at the prince and say "run". he takes off and out of there odin screams "why"
i look at him and say "i read his mind he only wants your crown" all-father looks at me like he doesn't believe me and i float up to him and say " I'm the goddess of love, joy,cats,and most of all mischief i could read his mind and this is not jot to me or love. i do not love some stuck up prince i love your son Loki."

frigga walks up to me starts jumping up and down and says " i knew it" then i say " we were that obvious" she smiles and says " to some people" and then she hugs me and says " get down there and marry my son. "
i revert back to normal form and float back down to loki and he holds me tight and kisses me.

after the wedding
me and Loki walk back to his room and when we get there i kiss him and say " i have something i need to tell you something" he looks at me and says " what love "
"i'm.....i'm.... pregnant with our son"
he smiles so wide wand picks me and spins me then puts me down and kisses me ever so passionately. i then say '' I love you'' then he says '' i love you and our child more than anything in all the 9 realms''