Chapter 1

Give me tonight

7 years later

Bastet's POV

Me and Loki are best friends but i have a crush on the raven haired boy. Thor is like my brother. We are all 13 now but i haven't seen Loki around in a while. i was talking a walk threw the palace when i heard a scream and i ran towards it and see Loki on the ground with a group of guys a lot older than him beating him up. my eyes turn to yellow cat eyes with my pupils in slits. i walk up to them and use my magic to throw them against the wall.

I float up to the leader and say "Pick on him,me,or anyone else i will kill you now get out and never come back"

i throw them out the palace and fall to my knee's weak from using my magic that strongly. i get up and walk over to Loki is and my eyes slowly turn back to normal.

Loki is leaning against the wall he has a black eye, his nose is bleeding, his lip is split, and he is struggling to breath it sounds like he cracked a rib. i pick him up and teleport to my room and set him on my bed. i remove his shirt and see his side is bruised he has a cracked rib for sure.

i put my hand on his chest and my other on his forehead. my hands start to glow blue but then start turning to gold when he is healed.

he takes in a deep breath and sits up and i smile at him then pass out.

Loki's POV

i was walking around the palace when i get jumped but a group of guys. i try using my magic but it really didnt help in that situation. they start punching and kicking me. thats when i feel a searing pain and hear a crack and i relise one of them cracked my rib.then all the punching and kicking stops. i look up and see the guys against the wall and turn around to see Bastet her eyes are yellow cat eyes and she floats up and says something then throws them out then i pass out.

i woke up to see Bastet smiling at me then she passes out and falls in my arms. i have a crush on her but i know she will never love a monster like me.

Bastet's POV

i wake up in loki's arms i blush slightly. he ask "what happened"

"i passed out from using to much of my magic at once"

" why would you do that for a monster like me"

i sit up and turn around and look at him and say " you are no monster"

"yes i am"

then his skin starts turning blue and his eye turn crimson red. im a little shocked at first but not scared but loki must have noticed my facial expression cause he turned away and said "told you"

i reach my hand up and touch his check and pull him to look at me and say "you are gorgeous"

"really?"

then i look at him and say "yes and if anyone was the monster it is me"

he looked at me like i was crazy then says "what the hell are you talking about you are beautiful and an amazing person"

my ears start to grow to the top of my head, my eyes turn yellow cat eyes, my nails grow into claws, my nose scrunches up to a cat like nose, and last but not least my tail.

he looks amazed and says " you look amazing" i blush and say "you really think so" he nods and leans in and kisses me. i don't hesitate to kiss back. we have a mini make out session. Loki reluctantly breaks away and says "be mine"

i say "yes" no hesitation and he leans in and kisses me again.