So Basically You're Elsa?

So I've never written fanfiction for anyone but myself so I apologize for the format until I get used to it. Anyways I hope you enjoy -Love

"So basically you're Elsa? Show me!" (C/N)'s eyes sparkled with curiosity.

"It's not that simple!" The (h/c) whined. She had been trying to summon her ice powers for ten minutes and it was not going her way. "It takes a lot of focus- and I can't be nervous!" She had hidden her hands behind her back as she argued with her friend.  He looked at her with a sly smile.

"Why are you nervous? Hmm?" Her face flushed. She dodged contact with his (c/e/c) orbs.

"Don't flatter yourself." She growled. She looked up as he took a step towards her. His eyes had softened.

"Here, let me see." He held out a hand inviting her to offer her hand in exchange. She looked up at him narrowing her eyes.

"No tricks." He shook his head.

"None," She offered her hand to the boy. Her hand hovered over his as they stood in silence. She looked up to see him staring at her. "Just make me my favorite animal out of ice." He suggested simply. She thought for a moment biting her lip. Why couldn't she remember?

"Yeah, right." She spoke slowly avoiding his gaze. She blamed his presence for her loss of memory. If he hadn't been staring at her so intensely she'd surely know!

"You.. don't remember do you?" His eyes were wide with shock a wide smile tugging at his lips. She could tell he was holding back laughter.

"I-I remember! Shut up!" She yelped. A flash of brilliant white light engulfed the room. The air became crisp with the cold of winter. The two stared at each other for a moment looking around. A frigid frost had creeped up on the walls like moss. It was everywhere. The (h/c) girl turned back to her crush with wide eyes.

"Oh my gosh," The teen giggled wildly pointing at the boy. His mouth had been frozen shut by ice. He tugged on his (c/h/c) hair nervously. "Wait wait... stay still!" She placed a gentle finger on his mouth trying to unfreeze the boys mouth. A pig like snort of frustration escaped her lips as realization hit her that this was not going to work. She eyed the boy knowing that in any other normal circumstance he would be teasing her. He was however not amused. His arms were crossed tightly over his chest (c/e/c) eyes narrowed in her direction.

"What should we do?" She hid her face in her hands. It was obvious that she was beginning to panic. He grabbed her arm gently. She turned at the sound of a grunt. He pointed a finger at the ice encasing his mouth then poked her lips. She blinked at him.

"Are you sure?" She tilted her head. He nodded. "Lean down," his eyes widened. "Please." She looked at the ground her face beginning to turn pink. The boy had placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. She stared up at him. Just kiss him, just do it! It's not that hard! The boy shook his head placing a finger under her chin. (Y/N)'s voice caught in her throat. He guided her lips to his. It was cold. Freezing. Then it was wet before it wasn't. It was sweet and warm. The girl pulled back realizing that she was no longer kissing ice.

"I am so sorry!" She squealed falling back onto his bed.

"Wait, are you apologizing for the ice or the kiss?" He giggled. Man was it wonderful to hear his giggle again.

"Both I guess!" She scrambled to her feet.

"We should do that again sometime." He gently tugged at her cheek with a wide smile.

"Freeze you? No thanks." She shook her head raising her hands to her cheeks slapping them.

"Not that," He rolled his eyes smiling. He stepped towards her placing his hands on her warm cheeks. The boy leaned in taking a minute to admire her bright (y/e/c) eyes. A smile graced his handsome features as he connected their lips again. For as embarrassed as she was the kiss felt right. She had fantasized about his lips but this was better then any fantasy. She melted into the kiss smiling as she pulled away. For just a moment they just stared into each other's eyes. Quiet. "That." He coughed turning away an obvious blush on his face.

"Yeah, I'd like that a lot."