Chapter Five

Haha wow. I got on the website today, and my notifications were just crazy. I had four or five different people adding to lists, voting, etc., I love it! Everyone makes me so happy, you have no idea.

I hope you enjoy!

Edited for your enjoyment!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

     Alyson was definitely something else. She was different than the girls Bailey normally went out with, and she found herself liking it a lot. She actually knew more than just who the Kardashian sisters were dating at that moment; she could keep a decent conversation going, about a multitude of subjects, knew how to play the guitar, (something Kat had known how to do since fifth grade,  but kept quiet about, something she was thankful for.) and was very adventurous, willing to try new things with Bailey. In that aspect,  Kat was also different. She didn't care about what everybody else thought, she did what made her happy, spoke her mind about everything and anything. They were both so different from everybody else, and yet almost completely the same when compared to each other.

                                                                                           ••••••••••••••

     "My father left my mom when I was 10. He had been cheating with our neighbor's wife for who knows how long. He had also been cheating on her with a different woman for longer than that." The lines between Alyson's forehead appeared, something Bailey noticed happened whenever she was worried or concerned. The two girls were on another date, this time at a quiet restaurant downtown, somewhere they could get away from everyone they went to school with. They had had too many people stopping by at the small cafes and restaurants close to their neighborhood.

     "I'm sorry honey," Alyson replied, taking Bailey's hand in hers. "Have you talked to him or anything since?"

     Bailey shook her head.

     "He moved to another state not too long after. He used to send me cards for Christmas, and my birthday. Once in a while, there would be a Valentine's card, too. One year, he sent me a picture of his new wife, and my baby sister, Kathleen. My mom found the picture, and after that, the card slowed down to one or two a year, then altogether they stopped coming."

     Alyson just nodded her head, her bottom lip trembling a bit.

     "Its his loss."

                                                                                           •••••••••

     "Do you think that could be a possibility for why you do what you do?" Kat never sugar coated anything. She got right to the point of what saying what she wanted to say, screw what everyone else thought. Some of the time, it was sweet, and the rest of the time, words seemed to pop out of her mouth without her thinking about it. It happened more often than not, leaving Bailey with aching sides from laughing so hard and Kat's face redder than a tomato.

     "It might. I mean, I have no real explanation for dating three girls at one time."

     "Except for you wanted to see if you could actually do it, right?" she also didn't hesitate to call Bailey out on things, something she had been doing more and more in their interactions. Anytime Bailey's attention wandered from what they were supposed to talking about, tutoring or otherwise, Kat didn't hesitate to bring her attention back with a short snap.