Long Time No See

Lena had finally finished unpacking her things and was completely moved in at Lex's old mansion. Now all she wanted to do was sit on the couch with a glass of wine. As she began to pour the wine, the doorbell rang. She made her way to the door, wondering who would show up at 10PM. When she opened the door she saw a familiar looking woman in her middle twenties, with blue eyes and light brown hair with glasses, wearing a backpack.
"Laura!?!" Lena asked with surprise.
"Hey sis. Can I come in?" She responded. Lena nodded and opened the door wider, inviting her younger sister into the house.
"It's been a long time Lena." Laura said as she walked in. " Tell me everything, I'd love to catch up."
They went to the kitchen, Lena poured two glasses of wine and told her sister about her time in the city. She told her about Reign/Sam, making her own kryptonite, killing Lex, and about Kara being Supergirl.
"So you are friends with the Girl of Steel?" Laura asked cutting Lena off.
"No! She lied to me and betrayed me! I hate her more than anyone!" Lena snapped back with a hurt tone in her voice.
" Oh God, Lena! You sound like Lex!" Laura responded in disgust.
"I am nothing like Lex!"
"Your right! From everything you've told me you're worse than he is!"
"What's that supposed to mean!"
The two began to yell at each other as Laura question what would have happened had Lena used too much kryptonite and killed Sam. The conversation turned around to Laura defending Kara. After an hour of arguing they ended the conversation.
"What are you even doing here Laura?" Lena asked with a rude tone.
" I came here because I don't have anywhere else. I need a place to stay Lena! I want to stay with you."
"Alright. You can stay here..." She trailed off. "... Laura? Where have you been all these years? You never called or wrote. Last time I saw you, I was leaving Metropolis and you told me never to mention you to anyone. Why? Why have you not reached out until now?"
Laura looked at her sister with pain in her eyes. "Because it wasn't safe for me! I've been adjusting to things. I was scared to come find you because of Lex and Lillian."
"What are talking about?"
"Do you remember when I was 18, I ended up in that coma. Lex said that he was taking care of me."
"Yeah. He said you fell out of a tree. I was still in college."
"I didn't fall out of a tree Lena. Lex put me in that coma. He and Lillian ran experiments on me and mix my DNA with Kryptonian DNA. Giving me abilities like those of Superman and Supergirl. Superman helped me with them. When I came to you I didn't want you to know. So I just made it seem like I was there to say goodbye."
After hours of talking Lena promised to protect Laura. She understood that Lillian was a threat to her sister. She wouldn't let her harm Laura.