Here We Go Again

It wasn't long before Lena made her way to the kitchen. She was shocked to see her sister sitting there.
"You're up early!" She said whispering. "Is everything alright?"
"Yeah. Just a weird dream." Laura lied. Lena noticed her sister's nervousness.
"What's wrong? Laura, you know you can talk to me."
"Nothing is wrong!"
"Don't lie to me!"
"I'm not!"
"Laura!!"
"You'll hate me Lena."
"I could never hate you."
"Lena, I have been lying to you ever since the day I showed up in National City." Laura said crying. She then told Lena the whole truth, knowing that it would eat away at her if she didn't. By the time she finished she was sobbing.
"Laura, I don't hate you. I do wish you would have told me. I would have understood." Lena said trying to comfort her sister. The two sat and talked waiting for the others to wake up.
After a few hours, all four women were sitting on the couch.
"Why don't you tell them the names we picked out." Kara said to Lena. Who then turned to her sister.
"Parker and Lorelei." Lena announced.
"I like those!" Laura said. The four talked and laughed for hours and hours. Then Lena began to say something, but was cut off by a sharp pain, that wasn't as bad as she expected.
"Umm. I just had a contraction. I think this is it!"
"Are you sure?" Kara asked. Just then Lena's water broke. She gasped.
"Oh! Yeah. I'm sure." She said trying not to panic.
"Lena?" Laura asked with concern.
"My water just broke! This is it. This is happening."
"What do you need? Do you want to go to the hospital?"
"No! I'm okay right now. The contractions aren't too bad." She groaned as she felt another contraction. "I don't want to go to the hospital."
"Well good thing I'm an OB then." Natalie said rather casually. After a while the contractions got closer together and grew stronger.
"I guess it's good that Alex has Lacy huh." Lena said after a contraction.
"Yeah. Are you okay? Do you want to go to the bed?" Kara asked. Lena nodded. Another contraction came on, this one much stronger. The pain burned through Lena. She buckled over  screaming in pain.
"Kara! Kara, I'm scared!" She admitted.
"Don't be. Lena you are the strongest person I know."
"Coming from a woman who is literally bullet proof. And Laura I swear if you try to agree with Kara, I will slap you." Lena said angrily. Laura and Kara just looked at each other, too afraid to say anything. After a couple of hours of pain the twins were finally born.