Chapter 6

JORDAN'S POV

I make it through the day pretty well. Still no friends but I was used to that. Adam drives me home and we sit in silence. My new "home" is almost as bad as my new school, I think to myself.

Adam pulls into the driveway and I start over thinking everything. Jack remembers it all. I could have died and he didnt care.

I go up to my room and grab out my special razor. One. Two. Three. Why me? I loose control. Tears uncontrollably going down my face. Four. Five. I hate myself. I start to grab toilet paper from the bathroom. Dabbing it on my arm and keeping the blood from getting everywhere. Six. Seven. Eight. Why can't I just die. My mom is dead. The only reason I had to live is dead.

I tried to control my crying. I walk over to the bathroom holding the toilet paper to my arm. Blood is already seeping through it and onto my hand.

I get undressed and go sit in the shower. A mixture of blood and water fills the shower floor as it goes down the drain.

It takes a while for the bleeding to officially stop. My arm burns which brings me to tears.

Why does my life have to be like this?

Why do I hate myself so much?

Why can't I just end it all right now?

I'll never know. My only option is to act strong against Jack. I won't let him think I'm weak. Not now. Not ever.

I gather myself together and get out of the shower. I put hot pink sweats and a baggy black long sleeved shirt on. I go down stairs and start my homework. No one seems to be home. The house is quiet. Peaceful.

I hear a knock on the door so I jump up and go get it. When I get to the door I take a deep breathe. I open the door and see Katherine Gilinsky. Jack's Mom.

"JORDAN! I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN SO LONG," She screams hugging me.

"Hey Katherine. Yeah it's been a while."

Katherine hands me a plate of my favorite brownies. Jack and I always had her bake us brownies as a kid.

"Jordan I will miss your mom so much. I am so sorry this has happened. I wish I could have been there for the both of you."

"Thank you.." Hearing her say that felt like someone had come and hit my heart with a hammer.

"Well! I would love to invite you and your dad and his wife and step son over for dinner tomorrow night!"

Hold up... Dinner with my "dad", annoying step "mom", and hot step brother... Oh and Jack...

"Um sure we'd love to!"

Did that just come out of my mouth?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY GUYS

SORRY FOR THE SAD CHAPTER

ALSO SORRY FOR NEVER UPDATING

IVE BEEN GETTING MORE READS AND ITS MAKING ME HAPPY BECAUSE I LOVE WRITING THIS STORY

ILL PUBLISH ANOTHER CHAPTER IF I GET 3 STARS ON ANY OF THE CHAPTERS!

DONT FORGET TO READ MY OTHER STORY ACCIDENT AN AARON CARPENTER FANFIC